• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Quick

Banned

iUCv0fGUN6SEt.gif

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Briere doesn't even have hands anymore, what happened.

Bourque has been on a mission tonight, really good. Too bad he's stuck with Desharnais.

Cake Boss

Banned
1min left in the game, put the 4th line out.

This coach has gone full retard this season. Dacosta over Zibenejad and now this stupid shit.

Stars on Tuesday? Excellent.

Four goals through five games. Elias Sports Bureau says that’s a new record in NHL history to start a season. Meaning, never has a team started a season with so few goals allowed in the first five games in which all were wins.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Yeah Bourque might not score but he's making his presence felt, he is creating opportunities. Brière I'm guessing is a trio issue, I don't know, didn't follow him when he was playing for the Flyers.

edit: Wow, just saw pictures from Brière when he was 14, his face never changed, and the same haircut. Like he never aged since.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Just finished the game. Good stuff, some fortunate goals. That own goal was something else. Price was pretty amazing in the first two periods. Hope Briere can get rolling. Also Pleks seems like he has a hard time handling AGally's passes as well.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I... Uh... Well... Fuck.

Glad I didn't watch this game... NO GIFS FOR YOU FUCKERS.

Top Bottom