• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Tabris

Hey Acid, you gotta be happy. Your team is the studs of the NHL right now. Looking like Chicago was last year.

Beating all teams, and beating them definitively.

Acid08

Banned
Hey Acid, you gotta be happy. Your team is the studs of the NHL right now. Looking like Chicago was last year.

Beating all teams, and beating them definitively.

We won seven in a row opening last season then dropped 7 straight. And our best PMD was just knocked out by a rat on skates.

I'm loving the way they're playing but long term consistency is what I want to see.

Tabris

I hear ya Acid, but did you dominate the beginning of last year the same? I mean I know you guys like to hate on Canucks, but we're still pretty good and you beat us good! I have faith Torts will figure out a way for us to beat teams like SJS that are both really good but also have our number.

6-0 baby let's keep this train rollin'

Yep, Colorado will be fighting for that President's Trophy for sure.

Hunter S.

Landeskog needs to get going, the shots need to be dwindled down. Detroit likes to control the puck so we really need to nip that in the bud.

Landeskog has played some good defense and has been great on the fore check. But, he does seem to be shooting less then he normally does.

Tanguay annoyed me on his two on one where it was clearly the better choice to shoot. Passed like he often did before. Tangs wont change at 33 though. Shame.

HWoFBfa.jpg

Welp

Landeskog has played some good defense and has been great on the fore check. But, he does seem to be shooting less then he normally does.

Tanguay annoyed me on his two on one where it was clearly the better choice to shoot. Passed like he often did before. Tangs wont change at 33 though. Shame.

Yeah he really does have to shoot more considering he is playing with Tanguay and Stastny who very rarely shoot.

Cake Boss

Banned
Now the worst part of this seasons schedule is over, can we tighten up our vaginas and stop allowing 50 shots a game.

Also Dacosta pack your bags.

Surrounded by love.

BWrEVrvCMAA7Rx7.jpg:large

Top Bottom