• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Glad to hear Kronwall only ended up with a concussion and won't go to the hospital. Could have been much, much worse.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
For those that didn't see the hit on Kronwall:

ilPqPF2MDFvIh.gif

Curufinwe

I skipped the game but it sounds like Mason was the Flyers best player again. 11 goals in 8 games is just ridiculous, but I don't think you can trade your way out of a problem that big unless other GMs give away their best scorers.

When Kimmo comes back from his injury he needs to start playing a lot less minutes. He's not a first pairing guy anymore, not even on the PP when we have Streit.

The guys on HFB are having a fit about how stupid Coburn was, even the ones who usually defend him. He must have been extra dumb tonight.

Thomas gives away the game! Nice guy that Thomas. Effort was there for 35 minutes but something has to give. Tallon needs to do something for a shake-up. And for the love of God Put Mattias in the top 6.

Top Bottom