• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Cake Boss

Banned
DAT NORRISON AND BABBY CONNECTION!!!

i2VfidIahbvkr.gif

Missed the game, the new entertainment guy is already good in my books for the goal song choice of an Avicii song.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Damn, that's still pretty long. He's had a string of injuries ever since Grabovski tried to sap his powers.
There were rumors of him being out 4-8 months, next few weeks are perfect because they play a lot of home and not too many good teams. Knowing Max he'll be in the lineup next week anyways.

Acid08

Banned
Well shit.

Definitely the worst the Sharks have played this year, so many defensive zone giveaways. PP was atrocious too.

I guess now we'll see if they spiral out of control and keep losing or can get some wins back. Dallas still sucks forever.

Sharks meltdown starts right around now.

I guess now we'll see if they spiral out of control and keep losing or can get some wins back. Dallas still sucks forever.

Like last year after the 7-0 start...something like losing 16 of 21 games the month of October/November.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Nice win for Gus and the Wings. Feels so good to stop Roy's streak, haha. Lil bit of that rivalry exists! Hopefully Kronwall is only out a week or so, but that's gonna be a big loss.

good work to get a win without the #1 D and starting tender.

even better to break the avs' streak after listening to these clown announcers.

don't go and break anything else now, patrick.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
There were rumors of him being out 4-8 months, next few weeks are perfect because they play a lot of home and not too many good teams. Knowing Max he'll be in the lineup next week anyways.

Well as long as they keep winning there's no need to rush him. There's going to be even more attention on the Eller line now, hopefully Plekanec can continue playing well, that line looked good all night.

50pNFMl.png

Of course the players know they've been playing like shit.
The fans still don't have much of a clue though.

I dunno. The Leafs fans I know out here have been pretty grounded about the team's performance, and most were expecting a couple bad losses to mount up before things changed. Now we have 2 bad losses!

Hopefully guys like Jeff O'Neill (why is he on the air?) and Kypreos left off with the 'BERNIER IS THE #1' bleating.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Well as long as they keep winning there's no need to rush him. There's going to be even more attention on the Eller line now, hopefully Plekanec can continue playing well, that line looked good all night.
Briere really needs to pick up his game, he's been fucking awful all regular season thus far.

Tabris

I just want to point out that people made fun of me for these statements earlier this year:

I can't wait until next year when the Red Wings destroy the East. It's easy to be a two-way forward until you face the grind you up on the boards west style offence

Can you do me a favour, all of you who disagree with my statement, start a list so I don't need to remember who to make fun of when Detroit is 1st in Division C (I forgot the name they gave the new ones, or if they have yet)

Samyy

Why would anyone make fun of him for predicting Detroit would be first 1 in Div C? Wasn't that always between them and Boston...

Top Bottom