• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

BARKOV IS A BEAST
If this es no sarcasm , then preeech.

This okay, Dubbed?

iITzYSU8jMkkR.gif

Glorious. Winchester has been a great pick-up.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Typical Leaf Loss...

What a stupid icing call, but I think this team needed a loss like this. Hopefully, it'll wake them up and make them take advantage of all the fuckin PPs we had in the 1st.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I haven't had GAF ask me to change my password on mobile, but it's still being annoying as shit.

2 points, great hustle by Prust on the empty net.

"As far as the fans are concerned this rivalry is still going on."

Nope it's been over for years.

Also I hate the Red Wings suck chant, wish we would just go with Go Avs Go.

Alucard

Banned
BARKOV IS A BEAST

Also, Crosby has 14 points in 7 games...

Definitely nice to see. Hope he stays healthy.

The best part about this early run is that they've done it without Letang and Neal...although I wonder how they'll justify sending Maata back down when Letang comes back at this point.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Bourque-Desharnais-Briere is one of the ugliest lines in recent memory. If patches is out for a significant amount of time it's going to be rough. Ellers line needs to pick it back up too.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Whew, that password reset thing freaked me out. I had changed my email address at the same time and it wasn't letting me post after I changed it. Had to wait till I got the email from the site to confirm the change and re-activate it.

Samyy

Whew, that password reset thing freaked me out. I had changed my email address at the same time and it wasn't letting me post after I changed it. Had to wait till I got the email from the site to confirm the change and re-activate it.

Mine was worse, it was constantly looping. I would login, it would say "thanks for logging in" and take my back to the login screen.

I thought I would never post on GAF again!

Well should have saw that coming in that period, Avs will probably pot 1 and then an empty netter to win it 4-2 in the 3rd. Unfortunately I will not be here to see the collapse as I have to get some sleep because I work tomorrow. Maybe the Wings can surprise me but they looked too drained now.

Top Bottom