• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

chesterdancelvucx.gif

ho-hum another Leafs opening win

E-DuB

Good game, from what I saw of it at least.Parros getting dropped like that was scary as hell. Hopefully he's alright. And Coldplay, that gif is terrifying.

Stasis

That was an exciting game. Reffing was suspect at times, but I guess we're just gonna have to continue to tolerate that.

Hope Parros is OK. Not sure about Prust either tbh... rough loss for the Habs because of that, in the home opener.

yyzjohn

Banned
Good game Habs. Both teams with mistakes, Eller looked really good though. Happy to escape with a win. Shit final goal on Reimer after a fairly solid game.

Montresor

[MG]http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/447352/kid-n-play-dance-o.gif[/IMG]

How I imagine myself and Montresor would act after a Leafs victory.

I'm more of a sit down and quietly fist pump kind of guy.

Jets and Oilers now - time to enjoy stress-free hockey. Love that the NHL is back!!!

Ricker

Hope Parros is ok,that was a freak fall for sure,damn...and we lose our first game at home,oh well,at least we get a full season this time,lots of time to catch up lol....

Wooo feels good...except for the last five mins where I almost had a heart attack.

Hope Parros is okay though. Orr was a bit shaken up after he saw what happened to Parros.

Quick

Banned
Mixed feelings with the Oilers. I don't particularly like them, but I like Dallas Eakins.

I wouldn't eat his poop, though.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Fucking Eller must've gotten one mean BJ from Solo. Dude was flying out there.

I still see a bit of rust and tentativeness. There was no killer instinct after we had them on the ropes, and to have an SH goal on the first fucking game of the season? Sheesh...

Otherwise, I liked Reimer's play and I like the spread out scoring. I wish Kessel had upped his game like Eller did, but what can you do?

Hope Parros is alright...but man did he get fucked up.

Top Bottom