• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Outside of community threads, Gaf OT is even worse.

Good thing we have each other, mates.

Sidebar: Am I the only dork buying Lego Marvel Superheroes tomorrow?

-looks at post-

-looks at avatar-

-looks at post-

-looks at avatar-

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
-looks at post-

-looks at avatar-

-looks at post-

-looks at avatar-

Don't hate! It's awesome!

mYywhWu.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Someone (Quick) needs to photoshop the Lego Marvel Superheroes cartridge on top of the shampoo there. :lol

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
I bought LOTR Lego and that was enough to remind me that the Lego game mechanics get very tedious very quickly.

I haven't played one since the original lego star wars and I liked the demo. Frankly, I just think it'll be fun to mess around with Iron Man and my girlfriend will have fun with the co-op.

And if I had photoshop, I would love to put the game box on there, if only.

OH I forgot to mention that during "barefoot hockey" during the 2nd intermission one of the female players did the Selanne shooting his gloves celebration after she scored lol

So I met the guy that mixed Furturama and the season of the Simpsons with the softball episode (season three? Or four? Those are the only two I don't own that I wish I did)

Apparently there was a Hawks game today... sigh

I don't know what it is about video games that sends people into full on fucktard mode. Everyone is terrible.

In all seriousness, 720p this gen is laughable. I don't dislike the One since they reversed their shitty DRM stuff (just a matter of more bang for the buck) but I would be pissed if I was an Xbone fan right now.

I don't know what it is about video games that sends people into full on fucktard mode. Everyone is terrible.

Hardcore fans of everything fuck everything up.

Video games are a fun hobby, and a career for some people, but god damn if you invest your whole self into them as a hobby.

Life is too good to watch it through a single video-game-shaped kaleidoscope.

RC

Banned
Hardcore fans of everything fuck everything up.

Video games are a fun hobby, and a career for some people, but god damn if you invest your whole self into them as a hobby.

Life is too good to watch it through a single video-game-shaped kaleidoscope.

I don't know man, Chrono Trigger's pretty damn good.

Hey guys, did you know that all pit bulls are capable of rational thought and can totally understand what is and isn't a threat to them?

Oh and they should all be wiped out. The entire breed.

Oh wow, I woke up and read the last page of that thread, I guess spending my money on something other than a PS4 is a complete waste. :(

Being someone who went to school to create games but didn't get a job in the industry (and has full time job doing something completely unrelated), I'm very interested in the Project Spark Beta coming out this month, their live stream playthroughs that they have done have been pretty awesome and the amount you can do with it is through the roof! My only gripe is that they haven't said anything about custom models which I would have loved to have.

Oh and Alfie plays Ottawa tonight and Kronner is back in, so please don't lose OK.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Just following up on the scores now

Dammit! Conflicted about mtl and edm

It's the Habs so I don't want them to get a playoff spot over us. On the other hand, fuck the 1st overall pick oilolers

Bah. Dammit red man what happened?!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Just following up on the scores now

Dammit! Conflicted about mtl and edm

It's the Habs so I don't want them to get a playoff spot over us. On the other hand, fuck the 1st overall pick oilolers

Bah. Dammit red man what happened?!

Aren't they now banned from getting the #1 pick thanks to the new rules? Or did I dream that up?

Seriously though I feel like when the Oilers suck ass at the end of the year they wipe out EVERYONE in the front office. It's pretty clear they're a major problem here.

Aren't they now banned from getting the #1 pick thanks to the new rules? Or did I dream that up?

Seriously though I feel like when the Oilers suck ass at the end of the year they wipe out EVERYONE in the front office. It's pretty clear they're a major problem here.

But will that happen?

Cake Boss

Banned
Peddie also writes of a time after the Ottawa Senators lost a playoff series to the Leafs — Toronto beat Ottawa in four series, between 2000 and 2004 — and the team’s owner was allegedly upset. Peddie claims Senators owner Eugene Melnyk was so upset, in fact, that he “punched a hole in the wall of the visitors’ dressing room” at Air Canada Centre.

The Leafs did not bill the Senators for the damage, according to Peddie.

lol thank god they didnt bill us.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
lol thank god they didnt bill us.

You'd still be feeling the financial woes from that to this day.

I remember reports after one of the playoff losses against the Leafs (I think the last one) he went into the locker room and absolutely ripped the shit out of everyone on the Sens.

Samyy

Hmm

But we've also only won one of those three games.

Yea but the defence behind him has been....weak.
Past 3 games he has only been on the ice for one 5v5 goal against and one on the PK. Both against Carolina.

Kane, Toews got zero points against and I'm assuming Phaneuf was playing them the most.
Getzlaf and Perry were also held pointless.

Too small of a sample size though, I'm sure he is getting a long look from management. Ultimately when your going to commit this much money to Phaneuf you have to ask and figure out if he is a guy that can be a #1 on a team that wins the Stanley Cup.

Per Dredger new rules allow linesman to stop a fight as soon as both player take off their helmets.

Jeez, just take it out of the game at this point.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Yea but the defence behind him has been....weak.
Past 3 games he has only been on the ice for one 5v5 goal against and one on the PK. Both against Carolina.

Kane, Toews got zero points against and I'm assuming Phaneuf was playing them the most.
Getzlaf and Perry were also held pointless.

Just posting it for the Dion haters.

I still stand by yes he's a bit overrated but he's holding up our defense to a ridiculous degree. Remove him from our defense and who do you give those hard minutes to?

I'd love nothing more than for the Leafs to find a legit top 4 d-man to put beside Phaneuf to take some pressure off him and move Gunnar to the second pairing to really shore us up.

Top Bottom