• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Samyy

Just posting it for the Dion haters.

I still stand by yes he's a bit overrated but he's holding up our defense to a ridiculous degree. Remove him from our defense and who do you give those hard minutes to?

I'd love nothing more than for the Leafs to find a legit top 4 d-man to put beside Phaneuf to take some pressure off him and move Gunnar to the second pairing to really shore us up.

That was my dream for the summer :(
Ah well. Hopefully one of the kids can develop into that but its not happening this year.

On another note, Franson has 8 points already. o_o
If only he wasn't such a defensive bum.

Hey guys, did you know that all pit bulls are capable of rational thought and can totally understand what is and isn't a threat to them?

Oh and they should all be wiped out. The entire breed.
hey wsox, can you please stop crying about OT threads in here

who fucking cares

i mean really

who fucking cares

i mean really

who fucking cares

i mean really

Henrik Lundqvist is not on the ice for the third straight day.

image.php

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Hank is traveling with the team for this little road trip for the next few days but will not dress tomorrow in Philly.

Cam Talbot and Jason Missiaen will be the goalies for the Rangers tomorrow night.

Try to out tank THIS, Flyers!

Hank is traveling with the team for this little road trip for the next few days but will not dress tomorrow in Philly.

Cam Talbot and Jason Missiaen will be the goalies for the Rangers tomorrow night.

Try to out tank THIS, Flyers!

Missiaen was a 90ish ranked goalie for my NHL 13 connected team :p

hey scissorfight

fuck you

no seriously

fuck you

kidding.

Hey, wsox. Can you stop following me into threads and trolling me. I know, I give you an incredible hard-on for some reason.

Thanks!

PS. I bame Hawk Harrelson for this.

Disagreeing with your stance isn't trolling. Your stupid, shitty "kill it" stance isn't something I agree with.

Believe it or not, disagreeing with someone's points isn't trolling.

Sanjuro

Disagreeing with your stance isn't trolling. Your stupid, shitty "kill it" stance isn't something I agree with.

Believe it or not, disagreeing with someone's points isn't trolling.

Disagreeing points isn't trolling. You actively seek me out in threads usually something along the lines of "I knew you would post this, Sanjuro!" or something of that stalker nature isn't a disagreeing point.

My stance of putting down an animal after it violently attacks family members is stupid? You're in vast minority my friend.

You actively seek me out in threads usually something along the lines of "I knew you would post this, Sanjuro!" or something of that stalker nature isn't a disagreeing point..

Or I clicked on the thread because it was about a kid being bitten by a pitbull and you were on the first page arguing something I disagreed with?

Don't flatter yourself.

Ohhh baby the salt is rising!

You ain't seen salty yet.

Sanjuro

you're right. i follow you into threads just to argue with you. it's my favorite past time.

i'm still working on my gaf proposal thread.

Sorry, Hawk. I'm taken.

Maybe someday there can be a back story, featuring the origins of your salt. Me and Towel can watch it together.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like the Rangers lineup tomorrow is

Kreider-Stepan-Richards
Pouliot-Brassard-Miller
Pyatt-Boyle-Fast
Mashinter-D.Moore-Dorsett

McDonagh-Girardi
Staal-Stralman
J.Moore-Del Zotto

Talbot
Missiaen

Sorry, Hawk. I'm taken.

Maybe someday there can be a back story, featuring the origins of your salt. Me and Towel can watch it together.

i'm planning on having hawk ask it over live PA. maybe he'll get excited and have a heart attack and fall out of the booth.

For the 32208932893th time, I never said I liked Hawk. I fucking hate him. I just don't think he's the worst thing since hitler like everyone else

Acid08

Banned
Looks like the Rangers lineup tomorrow is

Kreider-Stepan-Richards
Pouliot-Brassard-Miller
Pyatt-Boyle-Fast
Mashinter-D.Moore-Dorsett

McDonagh-Girardi
Staal-Stralman
J.Moore-Del Zotto

Talbot
Missiaen

Moore doesn't seem like he'd be a very good 4th line center.

Top Bottom