• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Just got off work. Gonna drive super slow so I don't catch the game...

I don't want to hate my Habs bros.
Good Guy Heretic.

Habs are fucking terrible in the 2nd period, so Ducks have lots of time to do some damage.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I have a feeling the next team that scores in this game is going to be the winner.

It's like watching some randoms playing a pickup game.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So, yes/no on whether Kesler is gonna play more than 30 mins today?

I'm gonna say yes.

Acid08

Banned
For your broadcast though? We ditched her for some blonde this season.
Our broadcast is getting picked up on NHL Network so I think it might have something to do with that? I tuned in right when the game started, missed whatever explanation they gave. She's doing ice level stuff.

Sanjuro

Our broadcast is getting picked up on NHL Network so I think it might have something to do with that? I tuned in right when the game started, missed whatever explanation they gave. She's doing ice level stuff.

Ah. Maybe.

Also, had no idea that the Sharks are undefeated. Please don't make Rask look worse than he normally does!

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Watch, as the Stupendous and Magnificent Flyers Powerplay takes this 5 minute advantage and turn it into a giant pile of shit.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Our lines now are

Sedin-Sedin-Kesler
Higgins-Santorelli-Kassian

so far, so good... then...

Sestito-Richardson-Welsh

... okay that's a 4th line, not a 3rd line.. then what's our 4th line?

NO-BO-DY

no more forwards in our lineup. Literally. Non. Zip. Nada.

Alberts was already playing on the 4th line because Hansen was injured, Welsh was playing because Schroeder is playing, Sestito is playing because Burrows is injured.

Now Weise and Booth are out too, so... we have... uh... a 4th line of Sauve-Alberts-Weber, three defensemen.

Can we for the love of god stop calling up defensemen and call up forwards instead? please?

Top Bottom