• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
If you told me before the season that Brad Richards would be playing at a point per game pace, I would have asked you how much we're leading the division by.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
YAAAAY another forward injured.

So... uh... Alberts is gonna stick around I guess...

FUUUUUUCK us.

Can we just concede to STL tomorrow? They haven't played since Saturday...

And Hansen put on LTIR, fuck

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
These Duck commentators are so neutral and balanced, seems weird with all the shit commentators we have in the east :lol

Red_Man

Holy fuck Desharnais did something, let me check to see if hell has frozen over.

I'll just say I'm VERY happy I'm not watching the Bruins feed of this game :lol
Bashing your head against a wall would be more enjoyable then that.

These Duck commentators are so neutral and balanced, seems weird with all the shit commentators we have in the east :lol

Really weird to hear that. Most fans of West teams say Ahlers and Haysie are homers. Which they are, but they give credit where credit's due.

I'll just say I'm VERY happy I'm not watching the Bruins feed of this game :lol

JACK EDWARDS COMMENTS AWN BERGARAWN WHO PASSES TO SAIDENBERG AND THE BIG BRUINS ARE JUST LAYING THE ABSOLUTE HAMMER *cut to Lucic headshotting a rookie* CHORAH IS JUST SO MONSTROUS I JUST WANT TO RUB MY FACE IN HIS BEASTLY PECS

Red_Man

Really weird to hear that. Most fans of West teams say Ahlers and Haysie are homers. Which they are, but they give credit where credit's due.
They've done a good job of recognizing the Habs players and strengths anyways, their analysis so far has been great.

It is insane that Tootoo, Tatar, Datsyuk, and Zetterberg are the only forwards showing up this year. I also can't believe how badly Andersson has regressed.

Yup, Andersson has not looked like he did last year at all. Weiss also needs to pick it up badly, Alfie has looked pretty good but then he has some very blah type moments, also on D Dekeyser and Kindl both have looked good, and then Kronwall and Ericsson every now and then. Still, the team needs to find it's footing and they haven't yet.

Acid08

Banned
Sounds like Wingels won't be coming back tonight. Not even a fucking penalty out of it.

So now we're down Wingels, Burns, Boyle, Torres, Havlat, and Burish.

Acid08

Banned
What happened to Burns? Gums still hurting?
I guess, org hasn't said anything. He flew back to SJ today but they keep saying he might be back on this road trip. Just fucking pisses me off that Chara doesn't get shit on that hit. And now the Bruins can't get shit going so they're interfering and taking runs constantly now.

Sanjuro

I guess, org hasn't said anything. He flew back to SJ today but they keep saying he might be back on this road trip. Just fucking pisses me off that Chara doesn't get shit on that hit. And now the Bruins can't get shit going so they're interfering and taking runs constantly now.

Nice summary!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Did you know the Canucks called up a defenseman???

Torts must want a fourth lime of Alberts, Weber, and Sauve.

You have got to be kidding me. Seriously? I was even in favour of sending Alberts down because fuck him, all our forwards keep getting injured. We don't need more defensemen, we already have 8 oO

EDIT: AHAHAHA DAVID BOOTH IS ALSO NOT ON THE BENCH AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA ALL OUR FORWARDS ARE GONE

Top Bottom