• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

cube444

I swear to god one of the things Im happiest about moving for is dumping Rogers and getting Bell in the new place haha. Not that Bell is any better, but Rogers now completely fucls me over as a Habs fan, as they've removed RDS. I'll get it back on Bell when I close in 7 weeks, so I'll finally be able to see all the games again instead of like 1 out of every 4.

*smug face*

Samyy

Same, I already had my PTO approved for the 15th. Going to stay home and pace until the UPS guy arrives.

Nov.15 is so inconvenient for me, not only do I have work on that day but a shitload of assignments due the week to 2 weeks after, so I'll probably play just Friday evening and then maybe sit down with it 30-45 mins a day over the month :(

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Here we go!

l3YsAJO.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Canucks have conceded the first goal in 7/11 games this season. (and have won 4 of them)

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Have to watch the Ducks feed and the first thing they talk about when I tune in is poutine :lol

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm sorry Canucks-GAF, I had to :lol

iVyt3KQtw0qJZ.gif

He WAS kinda clipped, but I think he just WAY overreacted to his knee making a weird move. He was shown trying to put weight onto his knee afterwards with the trainer

OH MY GOD WHY IS ALBERTS PLAYING FUCK US

Top Bottom