• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Yeah the Canucks are dead. Just trying to hang in there. Let's see if we can get to OT because we sure aren't scoring another one.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Whenever I see the name Sobotka I think of

CyJT4aX.jpg

ditto

Giggzy

Ducks win! Andersen with his first career start and full game win!!!

Exciting game. Babby looked great :(

Very good win. I thought bobby was okay. Played well in the third but didn't notice him the first two periods.

We're drowning in goaltending talent. Drool.

Mighty Ducks.

I didn't get to see any of it. Got my Grandads birthday and I'm in Brisbane and kill me now.

Glad to see Andersen get the W. Was he tested? Silfverberg how was he? Are the twins still split? Are either the Ducks or Avs on NHLs
Top 5 Power Rankings yet? lol of course they aren't.

Giggzy

Mighty Ducks.

I didn't get to see any of it. Got my Grandads birthday and I'm in Brisbane and kill me now.

Glad to see Andersen get the W. Was he tested? Silfverberg how was he? Are the twins still split?

Yes definitely tested. Played extremely well and composed. Doesn't give up any rebounds. Silfverberg was good, but nothing to note. Twins played together with maroon and they were a threat all night. Both goals came from that line.

Cake Boss

Banned
Hey guys remember when we had a Jack Adams quality coach? yeah me neither.

Philips and Neil on the ice in the last seconds of the ice.

Fucking kill me now.

HOW ABOUT YOU PLAY THE FUCKING KID THAT FUCKING SCORED FOR YOU DUMB FUCKING SHIT.

fuuuuuuccccckkk.

Top Bottom