• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Dat 9-1 top of the league

10485165524_5878b578d9_o.gif

Not great, thanks to the stupid Broncos. A lot of fair weather fans in Denver, they'll hop on soon.

I figured the Broncos not being awful would draw most of the attention. But no worries, Manning will break down in the 'yoffs and you guys and Nuggets will get the attention you deserve.

I figured the Broncos not being awful would draw most of the attention. But no worries, Manning will break down in the 'yoffs and you guys and Nuggets will get the attention you deserve.

I think the Nuggets are going to be awful this year, seem to be on a downhill course. Avs of course have to keep up their success though, long season.

Acid08

Banned
Sure doesn't sound like any of Burns, Boyle, Wingels, or Havlat will be back tomorrow. Torres and Burish are still months off.

TOMORROW IS SURE GOING TO BE FUN.

Not great, thanks to the stupid Broncos. A lot of fair weather fans in Denver, they'll hop on soon.

I work a fair amount with a Microsoft team based in Denver, and I'm always disappointed bringing up the Avs. More recently, it's a comment or two about Roy that then descends into Broncos talk.

I work a fair amount with a Microsoft team based in Denver, and I'm always disappointed bringing up the Avs. More recently, it's a comment or two about Roy that then descends into Broncos talk.

I see a lot more day to day support for the Avs in Boulder and Colorado Springs, though I'm those are the towns I live in so that has to do with some of that perspective, but there does seem to be more interest in the outlying towns.

TUSR

Banned
im going to breed some stupid pokemon with max IVs and dump truck the competition :lol

got charmanders, squirtles, and bulbasaurs now if anyone wants me to breed some at some point

im going to breed some stupid pokemon with max IVs and dump truck the competition :lol

got charmanders, squirtles, and bulbasaurs now if anyone wants me to breed some at some point

Can you do me a favor an help me evolve my scyther?

And you'll probably curb stomp me, I'm don't really go beyond safari level IV's.

How's fan interest in Denver?

It's not terrible, with the way the last few seasons have gone a lot of people have become general sports fans. There's a lot of hype around the broncos at the moment, but if we sustain this type of winning mid-way into the season it will easily be an even thing. We just need some sustained winning to get people back to caring. Attendance has gone up quite a bit over last season already. The diehards are definitely on board, the general sports fans will come around in time.

thanks man, time to breed myself a gooder.

edit: this may sound lame, but im jealous of how many styles and such the female trainer gets to choose from in this game

Same, except they had a plad shirt, converse and rolled up jeans, so I was kind of set.

Edit: ffs add me already acid

TUSR

Banned
Adamant and lonely are the best.

Stack attack and speed and fuck spA and spD, one fire attack adn scizors' dead anyway.
edit:
And I've been listening to Seu Jorge http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHo26IhDxx0 but I might switch to GB now.

dat steel and bug gets crushed by fire.

havent got a lonely yet...

man, this new 3DS XL I got from returning my last one... it has a tighter screen hinge, better light output on the top screen, no defects and it feels more sturdy.

first time getting a dud console

Top Bottom