• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

nope, I liked it.

Season 2 is good only after the abomination that was Season 5 has been experienced.

Oh, looking at the boxscore I see that Carlyle dressed 2 goons, Orr and McLaren, again for no bloody reason. What's the story here? What is that Orr, who doesn't seem to want to play physically or fight, and McLaren bring?

Acid08

Banned
Hey 19&21, did you manage to get that Modest Eevee?

Also need Timid Gastly and Timid Bulbasaur. Let me know if I can provide anything to make stuff easier.

3 players combined for just over half of Toronto's shots.

Only 1 Leafs' player finished with a FO% above 50%: JVR, and I think he took just the one draw. That's a bigggggg problem.

Great game for Lack.

Lmao what was with Saint Louis? Salty losers?

Backes didn't like something that happened to Pietrangelo in the last few moments than I admittedly couldn't see on the Blues broadcast.

But first time we've ever seen a scrum in a hockey game right? Unheard of, like a Sedin hamming it up for a penalty in OT.

belvedere

Junior Butler
Lmao what was with Saint Louis? Salty losers?

Probably had something to do with watching an uncalled penalty as damning as the one one of the Sedin's created for the Vancouver linesman.

And why is Acid here, shouldn't he be losing his virginity right now?

belvedere

Junior Butler
Nope, Blues are badgoons, obv. If only they were more civilized, and took some courses at the Mason Raymond School of Falling Down.

Someone missed Bieksa throwing a tantrum for being called out on his goon antics. Welcome to NHL hockey. Sure the goonish members of the Blues got emotional, but it's not like that was exclusive to one team.

Tabris

Sedins are putting in some serious consistent effort so far this season. Looking more like the Hart and Art Ross Sedins than last season.

Kesler looking really good with the Sedins. Just keep it. Until someone shuts them down, leave that line intact.

Top Bottom