• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Acid08

Banned
Having a damn crisis on what to make my last Pokemon for my battle team. Also considering breeding new versions of what I already have. I wish it were easier to check IVs.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Having a damn crisis on what to make my last Pokemon for my battle team. Also considering breeding new versions of what I already have. I wish it were easier to check IVs.

You mean easier than the dude telling you your perfect IV's?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

There's a dude in Kiloude City that will tell you your best stat(s).

First he'll give you an overall rating (sum of all your pokemon's IV's) and then your BEST stat. If you have multiples, he'll list them all. He'll say sth like "they can't be better!" for all the best stats. that tells you all your perfect IV;s.

EDIT" He says "they can't be beat".

Acid08

Banned
There's a dude in Kiloude City that will tell you your best stat(s).

First he'll give you an overall rating (sum of all your pokemon's IV's) and then your BEST stat. If you have multiples, he'll list them all. He'll say sth like "they can't be better!" for all the best stats. that tells you all your perfect IV;s.

EDIT" He says "they can't be beat".
Oh nice, had no idea. Showed him my Starmie and he said my SpA is terrible. Guess I need to breed more Staryus.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tomorrow.

0r3GXkN.jpg

Fucking finally.

Lundqvist confirmed starting, says he's now 100% and pain-free.

Acid08

Banned
Well after Nemo got 11 straight starts it looks like Stalock will get his first start tonight. Hope he does well, he's potentially much better than Greiss.

Cake Boss

Banned
Well after Nemo got 11 straight starts it looks like Stalock will get his first start tonight. Hope he does well, he's potentially much better than Greiss.

He will be playing the Ottawa Senators, they will make that goalie look like a future hall of famer.

jaybeeze

Burrows said he wanted to participate in a full practice before returning. Torts then cancels Sunday's practice to give everyone the weekend off, lol. Pelletier sent back down though. Expecting Burrows to return Monday.

2nd line of Burrows - Santo - Higgins?

Too bad our bottom 6 is still shit.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Ok I give up, the Sens are just shit this year. Paulrus is not working his magic anymore.

Cake Boss

Banned
This team fucking blows, the coach blows, the GM blows, the Owner blows, the arena blows, the city blows, everyone involved in this shit just sucks.

Stamkos is beasting this year.

Surprised that nobody's been talking about him.

All the talk's been Ovi and Sid, but Stamkos could be the point leader after tonight.

Top Bottom