• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Heretic

ibniMEux6IY1Ql.gif

Shit, I just noticed Perry spraying water everywhere. lol
Holy shit lol

Also, Bruce said Roy was bush league for chirping at the Ducks players LOL!!!

Heretic

When a knee-on-knee hit occurs and you're defending your idiot players for doing it I think your credibility is gone. Brucey better start weight lifting if he's gonna survive this series.

Here's the knee to knee:

2du9rev.gif

It looked WAY worse on tv. Still dangerous.

Edit: Not the best angle but it looks like they touch the tip only... of their skates.

Yeah the angle on TV was worse and Haynes made it sound worse than it was. MacKinnon shrugged it off said he wasn't sure if Lovejoy stuck his knee out or not.

Nah, there's definitely knee contact there. I can't find the footage of the other angle but it shows it pretty cleanly. Mac was moving to get out of the way of it which is largely why it wasn't as bad as it could've been.

I don't think it would have been knee on knee at all if he took the hit, though I don't blame him for trying to avoid it all together.

:lol at all the neckbeards panicking because the fake currency they piled their money into is plummeting because their shitty drug site got busted.

Nashville on Friday is going to be fun purely for the Mac vs Jones bullshit. Though I think Jones is paired with Weber isn't he? Probably won't have a chance to play against each other.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
:lol at all the neckbeards panicking because the fake currency they piled their money into is plummeting because their shitty drug site got busted.
You sound mad, it was quite the opposite and I don't even get stuff from there.

Red_Man

Nah, I've always thought the whole "deep net" and bitcoins stuff were incredibly stupid and I'm glad that world is starting to crash.
You really don't understand it at all do you? It's addressing something that a lot of people want addressed in an easy manner, and it's not even remotely crashing. One guy was an idiot and will get his site taken down and 5 more will pop up.

You really don't understand it at all do you? It's addressing something that a lot of people want addressed in an easy manner, and it's not even remotely crashing. One guy was an idiot and will get his site taken down and 5 more will pop up.

NERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDSSSSSSSSSSSS

Right spectre?

You mean use fake money to buy illegal drugs, hire assassins and do all sorts of stupid illicit stuff on the internet?

Red_Man

You mean use fake money to buy illegal drugs, hire assassins and do all sorts of stupid illicit stuff on the internet?
I mean people having to resort to a website to buy safe drugs because of the fucked up management of drug regulation in North America and going on a site like this is both the safest and easiest way to acquire products that should be legal. A site like this is the product of terrible regulation, and this hit men bullshit is a talking point that people who have no idea what it is will keep using. You're severely undermining the user base in a very ignorant fashion and like I said I don't even use the site.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
how'd we even get to that topic? We doing random segues now?

I'm listening to Megadeth's "Holy Wars". Let's all talk about that now instead.

I mean people having to resort to a website to buy safe drugs because of the fucked up management of drug regulation in North America and going on a site like this is both the safest and easiest way to acquire products that should be legal. A site like this is the product of terrible regulation, and this hit men bullshit is a talking point that people who have no idea what it is will keep using. You're severely undermining the user base in a very ignorant fashion and like I said I don't even use the site.
Besides marijuana, which you can easily buy on the streets these days, what "safe" drugs could you possibly buy on the internet?

I don't understand how telling people straight up that you can't buy cocaine, meth, and all sorts of nonsense is anything near terrible regulation. Those things are terrible things that turn people into shitty trash. There's a very good reason we ban them. They have zero redeeming qualities whatsoever.

Besides marijuana, which you can easily buy on the streets these days, what "safe" drugs could you possibly buy on the internet?

I don't understand how telling people straight up that you can't buy cocaine, meth, and all sorts of nonsense is anything near terrible regulation. Those things are terrible things that turn people into shitty trash. There's a very good reason we ban them. They have zero redeeming qualities whatsoever.
I've never used Silkroad but I'm going to assume drugs like ecstasy, shrooms, acid, dmt, etc. How old are you?

From puckdaddy's blog

Well, in fairness to Roy, yelling at opposing players isn’t really that bush league when compared to throwing a glass-tilting temper-tantrum in one’s first NHL game with a 5-goal lead. Imagine if the Avs were down and someone was actually hurt on the play; it’s possible he would have sent Boudreau an anthrax letter and then shot him in the groin as he opened it.

Shit is priceless.

Pretty much this. There is so much more use to the currency than this too. To keep pointing to the two most extreme example is ridiculous.

Kifimbo

I don't know how tickets are selling in Colorado, but I'll tell you one thing about Patrick Roy's reaction: I'm sure he was pissed, but he was also making sure the arena will be sold out. Did the same thing in Quebec City.

Loved it btw.

EDIT:

Solid win by the Avs. Great start for Roy. Definitely going to every Nucks/Avs game.

Forgot to add he will help the other teams to sell tickets at home (I know Vancouver doesn't have a problem selling tickets).

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
If we're in a position to have bandwagoners again then I'll take it I guess. First sign of trouble should sort them out.
I remember seeing kif around. Just not often.

Edit: huh walking out of the subway station with my Leafs hat. Offered a 24 hours paper, refuse like I've been doing the past few weeks, get a Leafs Suck. Stay classy Toronto Habs fans.

Kifimbo

I remember seeing kif around. Just not often.

Was a huge fun of the Nordiques when I was a kid. Was heartbroken when they left and won the Cup elsewhere, but I still loved the players. In the last 10 years, I became an adult and found out being a die-hard fan was a bit silly (still think it is). But I'm happy the future is looking bright for the Avs, and if there is a team I will cheer for (without being too emotionally involved), it's Colorado. I tried being a Habs fan, but I can't. Frustating team/organization.

Drugs are awesome. But unless you've done your research and have decent discipline, sense and know to avoid them if you have health issues, then they'll have negative repercussions. So basically, keep drugs away from stupid people.

Blanket banning everything above Class B on a government level is good. Keep those, that would like them that much, do all the legwork to get them. The things I'm against are raiding MDMA freight (which as a consequence forces manufacturers to use shitty deadly ingredients like PMA) and police presence at festivals. Punters aren't dangerous (or even worth going after) and when they see a police/dog they're more likely to take all their stash at once and OD as opposed to consume throughout the day.

The thing with commercial availability, even successfully using Silk Road, can be very dangerous though. Convenience leads to those with less discipline to just go nuts. I stupidly went crazy with mephedrone when you could get it shipped to your door. Did 5 grams of it in one night just *because I could*. Stupidstupidstupid.

Top Bottom