• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Vman

friends, this is my money league team. What do you people think? any obvious improvements to be made? thanks! it should be pointed out i dropped ryder for mckinnon

d350gfu.png

Tabris

Patrick Roy is awesome. The players are going to go the extra mile for a couch that backs up their players like that. I feel good things for Colorado this year.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
He's right though.

I always respect a couch that provides good support.
As much as I hate to agree with anything Tabris says this is true, seeing your coach like that must really motivate the team. That's a guy you want to play for and go block shots for, not some prick like Torts.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
So I'm thinking i'll sign up for Hockeystreams since GC will black out my Isles games.

How is it legal? Any risk of it shutting down and my money being wasted?

Red_Man

So I'm thinking i'll sign up for Hockeystreams since GC will black out my Isles games.

How is it legal? Any risk of it shutting down and my money being wasted?
Based in a European country or something like that, and it's been running steady for years now.

Red_Man

His name is Christian Engstrand from the SHL, I just saw it on twitter and thought it was funny

Curufinwe

I wouldn't mind trading Lavy for a decent couch.

I would be fine if they let Murray take over for the rest of the season. The players will tune him out eventually, but for one season he could make a difference, especially on team defense. Then they can reassess in the offseason. And he made the playoffs twice in LA with talent no better than what's in Philly right now.

Most of all watching the moronic way the Flyers play under Laviolette is sucking all the fun out of hockey for me. The rest of the league knows that all they have to do is pressure the puck carrier and clog the neutral zone and the Flyers have no answer.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Man, the new Mario game looks so good!

It really does.

Man this schedule is bullshit, get me all worked up for the opener, then leave me sitting with my pants down until Saturday. Then after that, I have to wait until Wednesday night again.

Holiday

Banned
Question for other Blues watchers: what radio station broadcasts their games? Might not be able to watch tonight, so I must listen.

U wot m8?

I know it's a lot to ask not to be small minded and actually ask rather than assume. Be a big boy and try though, alright?

Patrick Roy is awesome. The players are going to go the extra mile for a couch that backs up their players like that. I feel good things for Colorado this year.

Well we're fucked now. Thanks for that Tabbie. You can stay a Canucks fan though, really.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Can't wait to see some Torts tonight. Hope he has a Roy-esque meltdown.

That press conference after we start the season with a 0-4 loss...

/lowexpectations.

We've lost at least our last 9 games against the Sharks, haven't we? Probably more.

4 regular season, 4 playoffs, 2 preseason?

Red_Man

Smiles does HS get every game?
It also gets the Olympic games, draft day coverage, trade deadline coverage, NHL Tonight every night, behind the scenes hockey shows......basically anything hockey related.

Acid08

Banned
That press conference after we start the season with a 0-4 loss...

/lowexpectations.

We've lost at least our last 9 games against the Sharks, haven't we? Probably more.

4 regular season, 4 playoffs, 2 preseason?
Didn't you beat us in OT in the first preseason game?

Top Bottom