• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

U2NUMB

So glad we are starting on time this year... excited to see if my young Wild grow up. Good luck to everyone and their team!

Merguson

Banned
"Having Reimer and Bernier does not create a goalie controversy. Having Toskala and Raycroft and knowing neither one is any good....now that's a goalie controversy"

Nice quote from Paul Maurice who did have Raycroft and Toskala on his team, lol.

Quick

Banned
8911213.jpg

Mike Brown classing shit up.

Acid08

Banned
Game one tonight yeeeeeeeeeeeeees! So fucking excited for this season.

Last page was hilarious. From tough guy Spectre to libertarian "superiority." Amazing.

MutFox

Banned
Game one tonight yeeeeeeeeeeeeees! So fucking excited for this season.

Last page was hilarious. From tough guy Spectre to libertarian "superiority." Amazing.

Yeah dude! Canucks vs Sharks.
Should be a good one!

Sharks look to have a good team this year. :p

Nah, I didn't get tickets far enough in advance. First game I'm going to is Ottawa next Saturday.

You get any tickets?

Yeah, opening night is really hard to get. I'm covered for tonight, but I was trying to find people willing to give theirs up and its just a no go with some people.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I don't know man.

Did any of your rookies end up making it onto the roster?

No, because Torts is a filthy liar and/or we made random waiver/trade pickups.

Tanev already played last season (23y), lur only real rookie will be Ryan "1 NHL game waiver pickup and still better than Alberts" Stanton, probably. Don't think Dalpe still counts as a rookie.

Next season is going to be fierce though. All of Corrado, Gaunce, Jensen, Horvat and Shinkaruk will make VERY strong cases to make the team, with Corrado being basically a lock.

jaybeeze

I don't know man.

Did any of your rookies end up making it onto the roster?

Nope.

Well, Lack got back-up the back-up goalie role.

Also, Malhotra signed a PTO with the Checkers in the NHL.

:( hope everything works out for him and he gets to play again. Sucks to see him go.

No spot for rookies to be honest and no point sticking them on the fourth line. Schroeder and Kassian will slot in eventually.

Luongo needs to play like it's not October. The defense will keep it close but the Canucks only have 1.5 scoring lines.

I hope the PP is better this year.

WorldStar

Banned
so I'm doing fantasy hockey for my first time ever

I don't know much about hockey but I figured fantasy would get me to watch more games

I slept in during our draft, no clue how good my team is

if I posted it would you bros mind giving some feedback, or do you brahs not really give a fuck (totally understandable)

kingslunk

so I'm doing fantasy hockey for my first time ever

I don't know much about hockey but I figured fantasy would get me to watch more games

I slept in during our draft, no clue how good my team is

if I posted it would you bros mind giving some feedback, or do you brahs not really give a fuck (totally understandable)

post it,

Acid looking forward to seeing your sharks play on the 17th. Sharks always have been my favorite opponent to watch.

Fei

Leino out indefinitely with a broken rib. This guy. :lol

Looking forward to seeing Larsson, though.

Five-year, $28 million extension for Jason Pominville with mnwild...($5.6 AAV)

Good contract. Just the right length.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Roy fined $10k in his first game :lol

awesome

btw, I fucking HATE yahoo's new fantasy layout/colors

any way to revert back to the old one?
There's an option on the bottom, you have a great mix of assists guys and goal scorers. Not really much PIMs but depending on how goalie stats are done in your league that goalie combo is disgusting and should carry you.

Top Bottom