• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

The Leafs board on HF is honestly terrible. No point at all posting there.

Yes, it's absolutely hilarious that the Leafs base on HF is hopping on Bernier's dick after 4 periods. It just shows how fickle that board is. One bad game by him and they're going to call for a trade.

Yes, it's absolutely hilarious that the Leafs base on HF is hopping on Bernier's dick after 4 periods. It just shows how fickle that board is. One bad game by him and they're going to call for a trade.

Cut them some slack!

- Raycroft
- Toskala
- Aubin
- Clemmenson
- Gustavsson
- Giguere
- Reimer v 1.0
- Scrivens

We've had some hard years.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Wild lose at 4:55 of OT

( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Is Bioshock Infinite worth $14?

Is Bioshock 2 worth $10? I never ended up finishing the first one and have no plans to.

Cut them some slack!

- Raycroft
- Toskala
- Aubin
- Clemmenson
- Gustavsson
- Giguere
- Reimer v 1.0
- Scrivens

We've had some hard years.

Well yes, but now we have a year with two very good goalies who can win us games. This is the only year where I don't have any doubts about goaltending. When Reimer went down last year, oh man did it suck just having Scrivens as numero uno.

Perreault. Such a good trade.

Ducks win!!!

ibfHNNSJgbbnIV.gif

(Let's no do the whole 'all we do is ween ween thing until we actually start... y'know... weening consistently')

yyzjohn

Banned
Well yes, but now we have a year with two very good goalies who can win us games. This is the only year where I don't have any doubts about goaltending. When Reimer went down last year, oh man did it suck just having Scrivens as numero uno.

I know people are quick to hand out the Vezina on HFboards but Bernier has all the tools of a competent goalie. Good on his angles, good rebound control and good puck handling. Reimer is deficient in a few categories so its no surprise people are praising Bernier now. I still like Reimer, just not as a #1

1) PK looks meh still.
2) PP looks alright but shoot the fucking puck.
3) Saad looked great.
4) Keith needs to hit that open net. Cost us the game.
5) Why go with Hoss over Saad in the shootout?
6) I see we still suck at holding leads in the 3rd.

Alright game but Bishop won it for the Bolts. Can't give up late leads to teams like TB.

Top Bottom