• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

yyzjohn

Banned
I really thought at 4-2 the game was over and Anderson would shut it down. That late goal by Lupul really was the turning point only going into the third down 1 goal.

Sens fans complaining about the refs? SMH.

qInTV6Y.gif

I really thought at 4-2 the game was over and Anderson would shut it down. That late goal by Lupul really was the turning point only going into the third down 1 goal.

Sens fans complaining about the refs? SMH.

When Reimer got pulled the team actually pulled it together and stopped playing like complete ass, especially the defense. I still think the pull was 65% wake the fuck up and 35% Reimer starting to waver a bit.

As much as I hate to admit it, the non shootout call when Bolland got hooked was the correct call.

Is Torts married? I can just imagine this guy revenge or make up sexing his wife.

Probably has an explosive load too I bet.

Yeah he is, when he was in NY he and his wife had a charity together.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
my takeaway from tonight's Isles opener is that Bobrovsky is insanely good. He stole this game for them.

Also, the Isles came out flat in the 3rd and never recovered. Bummer.

Is Torts married? I can just imagine this guy revenge or make up sexing his wife.

Probably has an explosive load too I bet.

*Tortorella having sex with his wife and her cell phone goes off*

Torts: That's just, that's ridiculous, that's ridiculous, I'm climaxing here!

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Are Sens fans complaining about the refs again?

Must be hockey season.

I'm not complaining about the refs....

I put the full blame on our shit play. And also the fact that tonight's game was on a tail end of a back to back.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I'm a bit worried.

We ground out 2 wins we had no bloody business winning, but it's been this way since last season; out chanced and out shot and taking bad penalties, and we still found a way to win.

I hope they can dominate a team soon and forego these close games.

My heart can't take it!

heart-attack-man.jpg

I'm a bit worried.

We ground out 2 wins we had no bloody business winning, but it's been this way since last season; out chanced and out shot and taking bad penalties, and we still found a way to win.

I hope they can dominate a team soon and forego these close games.

My heart can't take it!

heart-attack-man.jpg

Just imagine when Clarkson comes back!

losing streak.

Top Bottom