• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

jaybeeze

Okay, honestly, even with Torts coming in and asking for more shots, it still can't convince Henrik to shoot. It's so frustrating. He's squandered 3 or 4 chances tonight already by trying to pass.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
I heard Bob stole it for the Jackets

he had some truly ridiculous saves. Including a powerplay as time expired. He was killing the crowd.

Isles dropped the ball in the 3rd, but Bob was the only reason the Jackets had a chance. Dude's ridiculous.

edit: i realize you heard that from me on the last page. I'm talking in circles. Apologies.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
I watched! Bob is an outstanding player, marvelous to watch.

I feel like I haven't seen anything of him last year since the East and West didn't play in the shortened season (right?). So tonight gave me new appreciation. He was all the Isles fans were talking about as we left. "Goddamn that guy is good" overheard many times.

Marvie_3

Banned
Marvie is too busy pounding vaage to post.

isCXvoy3FEz0O.gif

It was a disappointing loss(again) tonight, but if the fellas keep playing as well as they have for portions of the last two games(2nd period especially, with a combined 35-11 shoot margin over the Kings and Ducks) I have no doubt they'll start picking up some W's.

The other night they fell off in the third, this game they started too slow. They'll figure it out and start winning.

Good game, Ducks fans.

Marvie_3

Banned
Got a couple people on GTA right now. I saw Silexx in the same game as me. Noticed he went into Binco so I shot all the tires out on his car, honked until he came out, then drove away.

Edit: I guess I can't change the crew tag? Oh well.

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
LOL at Elliotte Friedman (aka the only voice of reason on HNiC) calling Glenn Healy a 14 year old, and then Healy giving him a death stare.

Wow.

Only a few games, but why is Mason Raymond producing so much more than when he was on the Canucks? Opportunity?

Raymond is inconsistent. If he's still producing at this pace a month later, then the Canucks really dropped the ball with him. But he needed a change of scenery regardless.

Good win tonight. The Oilers looked pretty overwhelmed in the defensive zone.

lupin23rd

On the flip side Grabovski appears to have started off hot as well. Maybe the leafs should have kept him over that pylon Bozak.

No hate I just think he's a bit overrated, when there was talk of him being traded for Luongo back when Lu had some potential value I was like no we don't need more third liners. Although maybe that's not true anymore.

Well you do know that the other part of that deal was also sending Kadri with Bozak. Of course that will warrant a no lol.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
We won? We had 22 shots in the first period?

I didn't see the game, w/e. I'll take the win.

GTA Online? I may or may not be drunk.

Top Bottom