• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Subban was probably gassed from trying to do too much at once before. Got undressed so hard.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
uh.... Can Montreal just pull the entire team and forfeit? Or have they already started doing that? I feel bad for watching this...

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Good Guy Habs, letting Tampa run up the score to make up for their sweep in the playoffs.

Just work on that PP for Thursday please.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Stopped watching but I keep getting updates on my phone. Really wish Therrien was on the chopping block like Carlyle.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Well if we are going to have a shit match, might as well be this early in the season.

Cake Boss

Banned
Missed the game because I was with the women watching Gone Girl, amazing movie, I suggest everyone go and see it, 2nd favorite movie of the year after Guardians of Galaxy. Fincher does it again,

So how was the sens game? Did Condra and Greening look any better than last season? I see we got outshot by the Panthers, wtf?

Marvie_3

Banned
Missed the game because I was with the women watching Gone Girl, amazing movie, I suggest everyone go and see it, 2nd favorite movie of the year after Guardians of Galaxy. Fincher does it again,

So how was the sens game? Did Condra and Greening look any better than last season? I see we got outshot by the Panthers, wtf?

All you need to know is that the Panthers had more shots than fans in the building.

Samyy

Yep they out-corsi'd you pretty good

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I've been away but holy shit.

I don't think it's funny that the Habs are doing their Leafs impression tonight.

Assholes.

Cake Boss

Banned
Bz33KudCIAINg4T.jpg

:lol

Red_Man

PK and McDonagh haven't looked like themselves this season.
Both PK and Patches have looked sub par so far, but they just finished 3 games in 4 nights on the road along with tonight's game. I'm not too concerned, once they get home they should pick it up.

I love how in Tavares' draft year the top 3 was Tavares, Hedman and Duchene and today proved that all 3 are amazingly legit.

I remember asking in 2011 if Hedman looked like he was ready. Someone in here said he was nearly there.

Welcome to 2014, bam.

ZeroGravity

I love how in Tavares' draft year the top 3 was Tavares, Hedman and Duchene and today proved that all 3 are amazingly legit.

I remember asking in 2011 if Hedman looked like he was ready. Someone in here said he was nearly there.

Welcome to 2014, bam.
Yup. His development was slow - helped in no part by Guy Boucher refusing to let him play offense - but he's finally flourished under Jon Cooper.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
So how many years left on that lease, Florida?

Welcome to 2014, bam.

Now if the 2011 draft class can get their butts moving that'd be great.

Red_Man

London Knights had 1,700 more people at their home opener than the Panthers had tonight. Yeah.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Didn't even know Callahan had dem moves :p

Cally's always had great hands. The other aspects of his game get much more attention (the gritty, shot blocking, check throwing, high effort stuff), so he often takes people by surprise with his skill level.

And I don't blame Florida fans, that arena blows. Somehow the food there is even more expensive than the equivalent at MSG. Like, how? How is that possible? It's also literally on the edge of civilization, by Florida standards. As in, you have the arena, the Sawgrass Expressway that runs right by it (a toll road, by the way), and then 100 miles of the Everglades. I wish I had a picture of the view from inside the arena. I can guarantee you there are more people inside that arena than there are within the next 75 miles immediately to its west.

Top Bottom