• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

PK pls

Don't make it so obvious.

Here it comes.

Stamkos is really feeling it.

tumblr_nb447pOHir1s1vj6oo1_500.gif

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Panthers need 1 thing: Winning. From 2 years ago:

See 2012 Final game

Game 2

Game 7 GTG (dude in the suit was the previous owner, Viner)

Season opener following year

Prospect pool is top 10 even with graduations. They need to get over the hump and move to contention. Can Tallon do that? I don't know.

Honestly if you have them downtown with the same record, no. 14 years with only 1 good have soured fans far too much. This is a symptom of not winning. Sunrise isn't a bad location, actually it sits between the major metro area (really one large metro strip) of Ft. Laderdale-Miami, and reasonable access to West Palm Beach. Not sharing the same building has kept them better off than being in the same building, it's actually the reason they left the old Miami arena, which at the time ticket prices were more than the Heat.

Man, those clips make me happy and super sad at the same time =/

Actually, I like this clip way better from that season opener... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNW3v5Y9JUQ

I want to see more rats, it's an awesome NHL tradition. Would suck to never see them again :(

zroid

Banned
Apparently Florida's previous record low attendance was around 10k. This seems... well below that...

Why the sudden drop?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Tokarski in is the right move, Price looks bad and it should give the team a bit of a kick in the ass.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
0 in 36 on the PP if you count last seasons' ending with 0 in 23.

I guess the Leafs will be playing against Varlamov tomorrow night. He has his good nights and his bad ones, or at least used to with Washington.

I don't know if I should wish for him or Berra.

zroid

Banned
I guess the Leafs will be playing against Varlamov tomorrow night. He has his good nights and his bad ones, or at least used to with Washington.

I don't know if I should wish for him or Berra.

I'm more concerned with whether Bernier will have a good outing finally. Here's hoping.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Subban decided he was just gonna beat Tampa by himself on that shift

edit: daaaaaamn Callahan

Top Bottom