• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Missed the game because I was with the women watching Gone Girl, amazing movie, I suggest everyone go and see it, 2nd favorite movie of the year after Guardians of Galaxy. Fincher does it again,

So how was the sens game? Did Condra and Greening look any better than last season? I see we got outshot by the Panthers, wtf?

Pretty standard 1-0 game. Condra was invisible and Greening didn't make any boneheaded plays so... yes? :p

Cake Boss

Banned
867911791.gif

:lol Norris.

Hes essentially been our best D and is PPG so he is doing pretty well.
Management had him contending for a spot next year, kinda forced their hand this camp.

THAT'S COS HE'S FROM THE OHL. GOOD CANADIAN BOY. DON'T TOUCH MY HAMSTER.

OK, I'll add him to the 2011 Good Guys list. Along with Saad, Granlund, Nieto and Karlsson. Gibson I'm taking off the list. He's got a lot to prove.

Round 2 seemed to be the huge producer.

Wasn't Boone Jenner also 2011?

Yes, also second round. Added.

zroid

Banned
I forgot where I read this, but apparently Biggs was the Leafs' second choice after Percy that year, but they believed they had Percy on lock for their second pick, while were "worried" Detroit would snap up Biggs if they skipped him.

SMFH

edit: and it seems Detroit ended up trading that pick anyway.

manfestival

I just got home from the lightning game. Took my nephew to his first hockey game and it sure was something. The hat trick and stralmans matrix goal skills were so great

Panthers game bored me to tears and I tapped out by the first intermission.. Actually managed to get some work done.

Like 10 mins, played smash 3DS for the rest

Solo

I missed the game for the lady.....seems like I made the right call. At least I got to do the gaping instead of watching the Habs get gaped.

Top Bottom