• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Silexx

BzC18mnCUAAJ3Qi.jpg

Just for you, Cake Boss.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Robidas' first game will be tonight...

Not expecting much out of him considering he missed camp and all of pre season. Hopefully, he can adjust quickly.

My Xbone wouldn't put out a picture, continuously blinked for 2 hours and I finally just unplugged it. First boot did nothing, second boot worked.

Pretty sure it's gonna die cause why wouldn't it
Edit: I guess NHL 15 is gonna get an update this month for online team play matches. It's a start?

8bit-nick

Neo Member
My Xbone wouldn't put out a picture, continuously blinked for 2 hours and I finally just unplugged it. First boot did nothing, second boot worked.

Pretty sure it's gonna die cause why wouldn't it
Edit: I guess NHL 15 is gonna get an update this month for online team play matches. It's a start?

NHL 15 better supply a ton of free updates adding content. I am about to buy it this week (monday or tuesday) for PS4.

Does this thread play a lot of chel?

Samyy

So uh the Toronto - Detroit game possibly delayed due to Toronto traffic being terrible, Wings aren't at the ACC yet.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Flyers waived Rosehill.

They won't be carrying any "enforcers"

2KZFp50.gif

Today was a good day.

Only thing that would make it better is if they bussed Andrew MacDonald somewhere and just left him.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Sekac could be a good sleeper pick for a rookie. He's older and could easily be in the top 6 by December by the looks of things.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Kreider-Brassard-Zuccarello
DuclairStLouis-Nash
Glass-Hayes-Stempniak
Malone-Miller-Fast

McDonagh-Girardi
Staal-Boyle
Hunwick-Kostka

Lundqvist

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Forgot the Sens got Chiasson in that Spezza trade. I'm expecting him to score two goals tonight.

Edit : I see Cowen is still garbage

zroid

Banned
Kypreos just said Frattin, at times, played better then Kessel during the 2012-2013 season.

Well he's not wrong Samyy. I'm sure there was one game where Frattin scored and Kessel didn't. ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)

Top Bottom