• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Cake Boss

Banned
BzDzcxFCcAASXAM.jpg

Quel mobilite.

zroid

Banned
I'll enjoy watching Kozun play with Orr this year -__-

Sarcasm?
Turris
Zibanejad
Lazar

Thats a pretty great young centre lineup for the future, much better then anything the Leafs could hope to ice anytime soon.

They don't have Tyler Bozak though

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
AG is already so much better than DD it's depressing.

I'll enjoy watching Kozun play with Orr this year -__-

Sarcasm?
Turris
Zibanejad
Lazar

Thats a pretty great young centre lineup for the future, much better then anything the Leafs could hope to ice anytime soon.
Turris isn't guaranteed to be a #1, seems like he's more of a really great #2 C.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The DUUUUUUUUKE chants have already arrived at the Garden it seems. Pretty sure the kid's on the team if it was up to the fans.

Omega

Banned
when does the season start and which NY team is going to be better
but still disappoint obviously

Samyy

Whatever happened to Jean "Hat Trick" Pageau?

Not 100% sure, but I think I remember seeing that the Sens played a bunch of scrubs over him this year? I'm sure I saw Sens fans bitching about this.

Goddamn this Kozun is good.

Cake Boss

Banned
Not 100% sure, but I think I remember seeing that the Sens played a bunch of scrubs over him this year? I'm sure I saw Sens fans bitching about this.

Hes outplaying the shit out of our scrubs this training camp too but he will likely be sent down because all of our scrubs have one way contracts. He was a PPG in the AHL last year and should definitely make the team but the scrubs are in the way.

Condra
Greening
Neil
Smith

need to get the fuck out this team

English stream for anyone that gives a shit about this game or bored.

http://video.senators.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=616&id=636391&lang=en

Silexx

Goddamn this Kozun is good.

He's not playing tonight, but should dress up tomorrow night.

I like Pageau a lot, but he's unfortunately one of the casualties because of our depth at centre and his entry-level contract.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
All the PKs have sapped all the energy out of the Rangers' legs. Gotta just get to the intermission and recharge. Hawks are really flying now after being a step behind the whole first half of the game.

Red_Man

Just turned to the Leafs game and the Wings score. You're welcome Crazed.

Edit: nice goal from the Leafs rookie

Red_Man

Hockeystreams working fine for everyone ? The video is all distorted for me

Edit: Nm it's fixed now

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Still liking the effort the boys in blue are putting in tonight. Battle level is there already. Execution is not.

Liking how Hayes is looking tonight too.

Well my point with regards to the Leafs thing still stands

Me questioning the Sens depth doesn't mean I think the Leafs are in better shape.

I can't believe how tiny Nylander is. Seeing him out there reminds me of the time that dude snuck into a Habs practice and took a shot at Theodore. It just looks wrong.

Top Bottom