• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
dat coverage by the Oilers D on their own powerplay

PortlyMeagerHippopotamus.gif

suck it mobile-gaf

edit: wait, Horvat got injured in the first period? FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

So they all skate towards the puck carrier but only one half heartedly attacks him?

OILOL CHANGE!

Acid08

Banned
More than 60k tickets have been sold for our outdoor game were sold before the tickets went totally public today. They released 5k today and they sold out in 10 minutes. More tickets are gonna be released later, I think this'll for sure sell out.

Just little things like what I posted above. Shoves after every whistle. Slashes to the hands/legs when the puck is far away or on the way to the bench. Not-so-subtly interfering with players but somehow rarely getting caught.

And so on.

Was the Wild 4th line hopefuls running around with late slashes and the like baiting retaliation from what I read, but I am sure I am wrong and they would never do such a thing trying to break a roster because that never happens in preseason.

Fasth at this point is just like "fuck this noise. I go back to SEL".

How can I possibly hold all these goaltenders?

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
wtf nooo

coyotes were sold again

or are going to be sold again

andrew barroway apparently... the dude who was going to buy the NYI

thanks wang for dicking us all again

Avs lost another pre-season game, oh noooo...

Berra only let in two goals against the Kings though. San Jose, you can have him for Vlasic.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
goddamnit I played Shadow of Mordor all evening thinking "this is kind of a pretty game, but Ultra doesn't even max out my graka..."

then realized now, 3 hours later, that the HD pack is an extra 3.7gb download

whoops.

Smiley90

LOL

The Devils won a shootout

but it's the preseason so it doesn't count, amazing

SoftFlusteredAnophelesmosquito.gif

Chicago must miss Frolik badly

goddamnit I played Shadow of Mordor all evening thinking "this is kind of a pretty game, but Ultra doesn't even max out my graka..."

then realized now, 3 hours later, that the HD pack is an extra 3.7gb download

whoops.

disable the steam UI if you start getting a weird memory leak issue, helps a ton

Smiley90

disable the steam UI if you start getting a weird memory leak issue, helps a ton

Yeah the game crashed once. It showed up as using 1.3gbs of RAM which somehow is supposed to equal 50% of my 8gb RAM. I'm assuming there was some memory leak in the background that made it crash.

Oh crap, we were focusing on Kessels birthday and forgot it was Fredrick Andersens birthday.

Happy birthday, goaltender that's better than all of them except for Quick, Price, Niemi, Luongo and Lundqvist.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Why are there people in here now I have never seen before?

WHAT IS THIS MADNESS!!!!

Cleary's fault.
Some of the old guard aren't around anymore? And some haven't shown up yet maybe cause it's preseason? Haven't seem Sanjuro and Macattack. Yawnier I've only seen recently.

Clearly Cleary's fault.

Was the Wild 4th line hopefuls running around with late slashes and the like baiting retaliation from what I read, but I am sure I am wrong and they would never do such a thing trying to break a roster because that never happens in preseason.

From what I heard, it was mostly Joel Rechlicz, who is a 4th line grinder hoping to make the team. Very few fans actually want him on the team and I will not defend his actions.

Seems like Reaves and Backes were having their way with all of our young guys (which is the roster we iced) and Rechlicz thought he should be a goon in retaliation.

I did not watch so I do not know.

Razorskin

----- ------
Remember when Destiny was good?

I really hope Bungie can bounce back with the sequel, the concept is good

Top Bottom