• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Marvie_3

Banned
MajesticBothAmericanwirehair.gif

HAHAHA
Holy shit. :lol

calder

Contract the Oilers.

Also, lol at Halls funny looking Aussie relatives in town to watch the game. Let's just hope they know nothing about hockey* to spare them the shame of witnessing this shitshow.

*insert your own Eakins joke, it won't be wrong

Parch

It doesn't help that Edmonton has been in a state of civil war for a couple of years now. There's a group of fuckin apologists who scold the complainers. They think the team should be supported no matter what, and if you don't you're not a real fan. The jersey throwing brought out this snob attitude.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Legit question, would year 1 of the Oilers rebuild team beat this year's rebuild team?
No, because you can't beat yourself?

Hell, even the Oilers of the CuJo era could beat these schmucks. That team had fight in it and always had a "fuck the standings we're going to prove ourselves" attitude.

This team might as well have 5 forwards on the ice for all the defending it does.

It doesn't help that Edmonton has been in a state of civil war for a couple of years now. There's a group of fuckin apologists who scold the complainers. They think the team should be supported no matter what, and if you don't you're not a real fan. The jersey throwing brought out this snob attitude.
Now this sounds familiar...! D:

iLLmAtlc

they're probably done but let's not forget they're missing both RNH and Eberle and they're facing the cup champs. it's also still only game 3.

So when do the fucking floodgates open finally and Edmonton starts trading away assets? This can't be the game plan for ever.. it can't be.

That'd be the dumbest thing they can do with the people in charge right now.

Think a guy like McPhee would be great, just fire him when you're ready to contend.

wki8StZ.gif

iLLmAtlc

Random Microsoft Word Question

Does anyone know how to make the whole line clickable in the TOC as opposed to just the page number?

I've tried googling but they keep sending me to do some code shit. Nobody got time for that.

Syrinx

NHL has already let enough first overall picks go to die in Edmonton. Give them the third pick and make them take Hanifin.

Parch

Still hoping that the something can be salvaged from the rebuild for when the new arena is ready, which is on schedule so far.

Problem is that rebuild kool-aid is sour and nobody is buying that shit anymore as an excuse for bad play.

Heretic

Damn, they're even bungling shootouts.

And Quick, I don't want to put you on ignore. Please don't make me put you on ignore.

Random Microsoft Word Question

Does anyone know how to make the whole line clickable in the TOC as opposed to just the page number?

I've tried googling but they keep sending me to do some code shit. Nobody got time for that.

Create a hyperlink using the entire row?

Parch

If you need a good laugh, go check out the Oiler gameday thread at the HF Boards. The poor fanbase is in a state of train wreck insanity for this one.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Kopitar looked like he didn't actually want to score on that breakaway

"aww man I feel bad I'll just pretend like I wanna tuck it in"

"ah shucks it didn't work oh no I feel sooooo frustrated...."

Top Bottom