• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Suter doesn't care for Belesky's shit apparently:
B0Myue4CYAACp7V.jpg:large

EDIT: COME THE FUCK ON POMINVILLE

Calamari41

41 > 38
Damn Minnesota is making us look like fools out there. Should be way worse than 1-0 right now. I wish your fans weren't so nice so I had somewhere to outlet my frustration.

Yay a solid win and game played by the Wings for once. Wonder if Gus will start tomorrow or if Howard will try for another one.

Yay, came back to see we won!!! Our PP still sucks though. Also, if Gus plays tomorrow, we will probably lose. Howard knows Mrazek is ready so he is trying to play lights out now to prevent him from taking that top sport for next year, but it is only a matter time since Mrazek is the real deal.

Minnesota nice is a myth. Still polite though

People misunderstand what it is. Minnesota Nice is locals from here being nice to your face and talking bad about you behind your back. And instead of actually asking someone to change something or fix something, passive-aggressively hinting toward it until things are changed.

A good chunk of Minnesotans are nice and helpful people but probably not any more than most midwestern states.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Fuck 。・゚・(`Д`)・゚・。

Can't believe we traded Ryan Whitney for Cogs all those years ago.

Where's Ryan Whitney now? Apparently playing for HC Sochi of the KHL.

EDIT: Wait, that was for Visnovsky, we traded a 2nd rounder for Cogs. Who became Marc-Olivier Roy.

Marvie_3

Banned
People misunderstand what it is. Minnesota Nice is locals from here being nice to your face and talking bad about you behind your back. And instead of actually asking someone to change something or fix something, passive-aggressively hinting toward it until things are changed.

A good chunk of Minnesotans are nice and helpful people but probably not any more than most midwestern states.

Perfect summary. :lol

I swear some people here need passive aggressiveness more than they do oxygen in order to live.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
This is the most worthless 3-0 since that time the AC Milan played in the Champion's League.

... I don't expect anyone here to get this.

Perfect summary. :lol

I swear some people here need passive aggressiveness more than they do oxygen in order to live.

Well we grow up thinking that is completely normal. I had no idea that passive aggressively hinting toward something wasn't normal until I was like a junior in high school. It's the normal thing to do.

Can be nice at times but can be really frustrating at others.

Top Bottom