• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

How can you build the ultimate waifu collection when you don't even know what your competition is

It didn't work out too well for him.

Why not now? Are you busy?

Let me login to TUSR-VISION and see what's occupying yo-...

dHEVR6b.jpg

... Oh.

Man, where's TUSR been lately?

Activating TUSR VISION...

yCKxzHS.jpg

... Oh shit, dude... Sorry, I had no idea :(

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I actually wanted to go. Things came up.

Oh well.

That second picture makes me sad.

you can make up for it by hanging out with me when I come to Toronto in December

ALL OF YOU LEAFS-GAF

AND HABS-GAF

TUSR

Banned
Tinder story time

I did laundry before I headed out to meet this girl downtown for coffee.

Didn't expect her to want to come back and "watch a movie" on the first date or whatever. She went into my room and saw my bed with no sheets on it and said "this place looks like Auschwitz."

Haven't messaged her back after that.

Smiley90

Tinder story time

I did laundry before I headed out to meet this girl downtown for coffee.

Didn't expect her to want to come back and "watch a movie" on the first date or whatever. She went into my room and saw my bed with no sheets on it and said "this place looks like Auschwitz."

Haven't messaged her back after that.

holy crap lol

so, did you do it on the couch?

Smiley90

Also, this one's for Sammy

B0MZCLoCcAAdxpT.png:large

24 shots, 0 shots against when Bjugstad was on the ice.

I mean, they played Buffalo, but still, that's pretty damn impressive

cherry on top:

@AGretz
Only 5 games into the season and already 11 different players have finished with a +20 (or better) Corsi against Buffalo.

zroid

Banned
Oh huh, Andi covers soccer for TSN now (in addition to NHL Network duties I suppose)

they actually let her sit down here, how considerate

Attn: NHL-gaf fantasy team: The White Way

I proposed a trade to you on Monday or Tuesday of this week and you have not responded for or against. Interested at all?

Calamari41

41 > 38
It was great! When the fans were in it it was playoff atmosphere.

It really was. The place went ballistic the instant Smith-Pelly opened up that short handed breakaway for Cogliano and didn't let up until everyone was in the parking lot.

After that goal, the Minnesota fans weren't so... Well, they were still nice but you could tell they were going to call their mothers after the game and talk trash about us.

Shit, I just noticed Nate Thompsons pretty little assist on MVPerrys goal.

Thank you Bolts.

You noticed around the same time the Wild did.
It really was. The place went ballistic the instant Smith-Pelly opened up that short handed breakaway for Cogliano and didn't let up until everyone was in the parking lot.

After that goal, the Minnesota fans weren't so... Well, they were still nice but you could tell they were going to call their mothers after the game and talk trash about us.

Behind our backs!

I hope the Wild take out all their aggression on Los Angeles this Sunday. Rooting for them to cash in on all their chances

Behind our backs!

I hope the Wild take out all their aggression on Los Angeles this Sunday. Rooting for them to cash in on all their chances

Vanek has looked fantastic at times the last two games and he is just going to go off when he finally starts putting them in.

No better time than tomorrow.

How have the Kings been playing this year?

Behind our backs!

I just hope when Brown and Cooke try to knee each other the universe won't implode.

Attn: NHL-gaf fantasy team: The White Way

I proposed a trade to you on Monday or Tuesday of this week and you have not responded for or against. Interested at all?

That's me, sorry. I'm declining it I said why in the league.

Var

Just bought tickets to Flyers home game vs Pens April 5th.

Edit: can't wait to get some good cheesesteak again.

Top Bottom