• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Interference and boarding and holding and refs lettting 'em play oh my

This shouldn't have even been close. And I mean Minnesota have been way better especially at face offs.

But instead of scoring goals they've been passive aggressively insinuating we should lose.

Fuck oath. Minnesota have been hinting at the faceoff circle all night.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The refs are letting them play to their faces, but are actually wanting them to injure each other.

Minnesota refs confirmed.

lewiiY1.gif

sarcast Kassian

Kesler is a piece of shit no surprise.

Holy shit Suter is strong. Just ripped Lindholm out of there so easily.

Wild played better than Anaheim for most of the game but the latter team got some lucky bounces. Wild couldn't bury a puck at all. What a rough game.

I guess Varlamov's injury really isn't crazy serious and neither is Berra's? I'm not used to having ANY information about injured players, so naturally I'm suspicious. Roy says both will be back very soon, prospect goalies will have their shot until then.

I guess Varlamov's injury really isn't crazy serious and neither is Berra's? I'm not used to having ANY information about injured players, so naturally I'm suspicious. Roy says both will be back very soon, prospect goalies will have their shot until then.

We're not as reamed as initially thought.
i3HQzfWCA7daG.gif

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Ducks-age, who is going to be Ducks' backup goaltender now that Gibson is sent down to the minor ?

Calamari41

41 > 38
So that was certainly a great third period for Our Ducks. Great crowd tonight too. Fun game. Fun stuff.

We totally robbed that one from Minnesota. We were outplayed utterly for two solid periods.

PAX Aus is happening in my city and there was a bunch of cosplayers near the noodle place, and a car beeped and they kept saying "BEEP BEEP" just like the kids in the Barts special ed class (from the Scorpio ep) were going "KOO KOO KOO KOO KOO KOO"

ok cool story

TUSR

Banned
PAX Aus is happening in my city and there was a bunch of cosplayers near the noodle place, and a car beeped and they kept saying "BEEP BEEP" just like the kids in the Barts special ed class (from the Scorpio ep) were going "KOO KOO KOO KOO KOO KOO"

ok cool story

i can safely say ive been to zero conventions

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I've worked at conventions before..........

.. though they weren't shitty cosplay conventions

PAX is just shitty in general because Penny Arcade is run by fuckwits.

Therefore PAX Aus is a gathering of terrible people.

Thank you for listening to my TED talk

Top Bottom