• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Spl1nter

Percy out, Robidas in for the Leafs.

Fine with having Percy sit, always good to give a young player time to have a look at the game for a different angle. Not playing every single game isnt going to ruin his development. My issue is with Phaneuf and Franson still being together. Would rather see Neuf- Rielly, but you cant put Polak or Robidas on the left.

FLEABttn

Banned
9cuhozkh.jpg

I had too much fun with this.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Does Rogers really think these openings they do are better than the superior CBC ones from the last million years?

Quick

Banned
hahahahaha

wtf leafs

wtf

Fine with having Percy sit, always good to give a young player time to have a look at the game for a different angle. Not playing every single game isnt going to ruin his development. My issue is with Phaneuf and Franson still being together. Would rather see Neuf- Rielly, but you cant put Polak or Robidas on the left.

I'm split between these two reactions.

Splinter's angle is optimistic, Dopey's Dopey.

I just want to see Rielly spread his Wings and fly.

Quick

Banned
Does Rogers really think these openings they do are better than the superior CBC ones from the last million years?

I really need to see these Rogers intros. I'm missing out, since Game Center isn't broadcasting until puck drop (I assume - their Leafs feed remains inactive).

Spl1nter

One one new thing I really like from Rogers is the overlay graphics: clean, simple, modern. But yeah, those intros are generic and boring.

Xeteh

Alright Avs. Win or lose I just hope you guys play a full 60 minutes. Just prove to me you can!

Took the plunge on getting an Xbox One, now the Master Chief Collection can't come out soon enough.

I've never been big on Halo but the MCC seems pretty awesome... but if I had money for a XB1 the game I want to play most is D4, that game just looks batshit crazy.

Top Bottom