• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Cool thanks...Yeah. What happened to Harding ? He's not listed as active in Yahoo Fantasy. Is he injured or something ?

Got pissed at someone and kicked a wall. Broke his foot. Got suspended by the team because he did something stupid and got himself on the IR for a few months doing something not related to the team or hockey in general.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So many quick whistles this season. That's the second time in the last 2 or 3 games that we've been screwed by a fast whistle.

Who needs Stralman?!
slB4F00.jpg

We do, give him back, dammit!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
MSG doesn't understand that goals that cross the line after the whistle blows don't count.
We can't hear the whistle on the replay here. At first I thought it was absolutely blown dead well before it went in, but on the replay it went in a lot earlier than I initially thought it did. Couldn't see or hear the ref to tell when it was compared to the whistle, though.

Was pretty obvious it was going to stay a no goal. Blown whistles are almost never overturned.

I just signed up for GameCenter Live and learned how to VPN. Hockey in my pocket. Hockey on my PC. But I guess I can't get a VPN to work with the Playstation.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The goals by St. Louis and Nash were officially 4 seconds apart. That ties the NYR franchise record.

Nash has now scored in 5 of the first 6 games of the season, and the one he didn't score in officially, he scored the shootout winner.

Erdrick

At the Jets game vs the Flames tonight. Lots of Iginla jerseys heh. Hope the Jets remember how to score. First game of the season for me. I expect a better effort tonight than Friday's game against the Preds.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Just saw the only other time the Rangers scored 4 seconds apart, the second goal was an empty netter.

So this is the team record for fastest 2 goals against a goaltender.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Doesn't look like Dan Girardi has come back since to the bench since taking a wicked shot to the back of the leg.

Paging Mike Kostka...

Top Bottom