• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Easily our best game of the season, by far. Lucky to catch the Sharks when they're not at their best.

Hopefully Klein and Girardi are alright.

Let's Blue this

H5LE2z4.gif

I'm going for the Ducks because I am a nice guy that wants to see the other SoCal team be successful against the Blues.

Also, Getzlaf is the shit.

I'm going for the Ducks because I am a nice guy that wants to see the other SoCal team be successful against the Blues.

Also, Getzlaf is the shit.

hmmmmgggrrrr KOPITAR IS A REALLY GOOD PLAYER TOO oh god that was hard to get out, but you deserved to hear it.

FUCK YEAH RAKELL AND BELESKEY! 4G for Beleskey already, what a start.

calder

Man, the Little line has been garbage this season. I think they started a bit slow last year too, but it'd be nice if they did something soon.

My friend was born and raised in Orange County and is a Blues' fan. He's at the game right now. I bet he's pissed they gave up that goal so early.

These Justin Timberlake ads don't have the same impact the Rhianna ads had during the SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND/ALL WE DO IS WEEN WEEN 2012-2013 campaign.

EDIT: BOOOM, there's your impact. DSP on Oshie.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Girardi and Klein both received stitches, Girardi for a gash on his lower leg from the shot that hit him in front of the net, Klein for the puck that caught him in the face. Both are "day to day." Bullet(s) dodged.

Lundqvist gave the Broadway Hat to Hunwick for making the save in the first period. Deserved. He was one of the best Blueshirts on the ice tonight.

Rick Nash is on pace for 95 goals. :)

calder

Classic Jets, great PK for 90 seconds, then give up a goal the first time the other team gets a shot.

Both teams have looked AHL caliber tonight tbh.

Of course Pavs won't make a big save there. Maybe the Jets are McDavid level bad?

Calamari41

41 > 38
Ace of Spades playing right now reminds me of the conspicuous absence of any Iron Maiden or Rob Zombie in the arena on Friday night. I was afraid they changed DJs.

Erdrick

Pavelec... Brutal goals to let in tonight. Ugh a shame too, since the Jets were kicking ass on the pk just before the 1st Flames goal. Since then, it's been one disaster after another on ice. Really unhappy with our goalie situation right now.

Top Bottom