• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Quick

Banned
Acid just shoots from the hip, man

iFZRtLz5QTYSE.gif

Silexx

Jeff Lively ‏@jchaser16 18h18 hours ago

Would love to see @MStoner61 and @b_ryan9 on a line one day, would be absolutely magical

Bobby Ryan ‏@b_ryan9 16m16 minutes ago

@jchaser16 @MStoner61 would be absolutely slow

Even though Mark Stone's skating has vastly improved this season. This is hilarious.

There is some fucking loser in the stands of the Kings game constantly whistling and my TV is picking it up like its right next to the camera.

Kings fans are the worst.

EDIT: just realized it is some prick down the road whistling for his dog.

Kings still have the worst fans though.

Calamari41

41 > 38
There is some fucking loser in the stands of the Kings game constantly whistling and my TV is picking it up like its right next to the camera.

Kings fans are the worst.

Just wait until a Kings player trips over himself and you get to watch as the whole arena jumps to their feet and throws their hands up all exasperated, like they just watched someone get away with a McSorley head swing. Happens at least three times per game.

Just wait until a Kings player trips over himself and you get to watch as the whole arena jumps to their feet and throws their hands up all exasperated, like they just watched someone get away with a McSorley head swing. Happens at least three times per game.

Unless it's Doughty. People are use to him falling on himself. Goofy bastard.

If only the Wild powerplay could actually score. One of only two teams in the league to average more than two shots per powerplay but they still haven't scored a single goal over 14 opportunities.

How does he explain people who are missing legs now? lol?

It was all stage and the government hired hollywood pyros and special effects guys to make everything look real. No one really lost limbs and everything was stages. He even showed me a forum post by a guy claiming to be an EMT that said the wounds weren't consistent and that the blood didn't look like blood.

Regehr hooked him and spun him around, causing the trip. Should have been a Wild powerplay or at the very least offsetting minors.

I didn't see the hooking.

Stasis

Gianone: "The last time we saw Hertl he was putting up a 4 spot and sending Marty Biron into early retirement. Tonight Henrik Lundqvist will attempt to get over a... hurdle of his own."

Oh yeah. Our hurdle Hertl. NHL punny!

This game is gonna suck =(

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Hunwick of all people saving a goal. The entire team had turned away from the puck right before that.

Sharks PPG incoming.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Wild fans (fan ? lol), so what's the goalie situation in Minnesota now ? Is Niklas Backstrom more of the backup goalie now or more or less expected to share 50-50 with Kuemper ? Both seem to be performing excellent for Wild right no.

Wild fans (fan ? lol), so what's the goalie situation in Minnesota now ? Is Niklas Backstrom more of the backup goalie now or more or less expected to share 50-50 with Kuemper ? Both seem to be performing excellent for Wild right no.

Probably a 60/40 split in favor of Kuemper right now. Could be 50/50 depending on how Backstrom plays. This is his first game since January.

I have no idea what is going to happen when Josh Harding comes back though.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Probably a 60/40 split in favor of Kuemper right now. Could be 50/50 depending on how Backstrom plays. This is his first game since January.

I have no idea what is going to happen when Josh Harding comes back though.

Cool thanks...Yeah. What happened to Harding ? He's not listed as active in Yahoo Fantasy. Is he injured or something ?

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Huh, I was wrong. You still do post here.

Top Bottom