• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Building.jpg

Calamari41

41 > 38
Never. Mikhail Shtalenkov lost all those games. Guy Hebert is an American hero.

Jk I liked Mikhail Shtalenkov. The original number 35. Had that one playoff game where he played out of his mind but lost in multiple overtimes to Detroit

Man I loved Shtalenkov so much, I wanted him to be the starter. I blamed Hebert for everything that went wrong in the 90s. Hey, I was a child. He's the one who was letting the goals in so clearly they were his fault.

Man I loved Shtalenkov so much, I wanted him to be the starter. I blamed Hebert for everything that went wrong in the 90s. Hey, I was a child. He's the one who was letting the goals in so clearly they were his fault.

Gimme a rundown of what the general scoop of Heberts time was like. I've only been a fan since 2003. I can read all the articles, game recaps and clips/footage all I can, but it never really regails anything but glory for him and sweeps the rest under the rug.

The horse-men will definitely win in the superbole payton manning will definitely win quarterbacking

peyton will throw the pigskin to the football mans to score a big touchdown "it's good" says the ref "yes it's good" say the fans

kingslunk

NFL-Gaf is way saltier than NHL-gaf. Over the stupidest things.

I'm a die hard bronco fan but I'm not gonna rage if someone says manning is a choker. Hell I called him a choker while he played for indy.

I'm a die hard bronco fan but I'm not gonna rage if someone says manning is a choker. Hell I called him a choker while he played for indy.

Niners choked in the Superbowl and in the NFC game last year. It's no big deal. It happens.

Quick

Banned

I'd like to think we have our priorities white right.

Gimme a rundown of what the general scoop of Heberts time was like. I've only been a fan since 2003. I can read all the articles, game recaps and clips/footage all I can, but it never really regails anything but glory for him and sweeps the rest under the rug.

peyton will throw the pigskin to the football mans to score a big touchdown "it's good" says the ref "yes it's good" say the fans

Hebert was probably one of the reasons Anaheim had any early success at all. Great goalie during his prime. Made the U.S. Olympic team and All star teams. Shtalenkov I liked because he seemed almost as good and stick handling was better.

Heretic

First Come. First Serve.

I have a spare code for Slipknot's new album. If you want it let me know.

Ducks-Age gets priority though!

Edit: Gone!

Top Bottom