• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

One of the Wild's equipment managers was one of the first team-affiliated guys on twitter and was a daily/hourly tweeter(?) always posting pictures of the things he was doing behind the scenes. Had thousands of followers. Really cool stuff.

Then one night after a game in Edmonton, he posted some tweet making fun of Edmonton, calling the arena a shithole and the town itself garbage. I might be paraphrasing/not using exact terms.

He was forced to delete his account :(

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Tampa wtf. I was all prepared to see the Oilers continue their horrible start of the season. You guys blew it on top of beating us over the weekend. This is the worst possible outcome ever.

I'm so salty!

Idea while working late and listening to the soundtrack:

A Drive Pinball Cabinet

Pink fucking neon highlights everywhere.

tTfrLzr.png

Buffalo players have to deal with the fact that they're playing for Buffalo. Now they have to deal with Perry launching their sticks out of the arena.

Poor Wednesday is gonna suck for their equipment manager.

If you don't like Alien your opinion is wrong.

Hi, yes, I very much like the Alien and the Aliens and the Alien3. Now let's talk about feelings.

Top Bottom