• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
LOL at that dude giving the middle fingers after the buzzer there.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
guys

Guys

GUYS

No one wants to play for Carlyle et al

It's that simple

NHL has finally caught up with every other pro-sports league on this planet of ours. If the head guy is a cunt, and the players know he's a cunt, those players are not going to perform for that cunt.
I think they'll just play like shit, get a top 10 and then hire Babcock with all those rumours going on.

At this point, I want Carlyle gone cause he has lost the room. Make Horacek or Spott the interim and make a trade to shake this org up.

This is a disgusting display after all that time off.

Obvious NHL No. 1 Bernier posting an .840 save percentage.

I think they'll just play like shit, get a top 10 and then hire Babcock with all those rumours going on.

At this point, I want Carlyle gone cause he has lost the room. Make Horacek or Spott the interim and make a trade to shake this org up.

This is a disgusting display after all that time off.

Amen

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
This week will be a real good test, three games in four days in the West.

Oh god he is slowly turning into Vesa Toskala somebody help

You jest, shirley

But honestly, this is a guy who's posted very similar numbers to Reimer thus far, and yet has already been christened as thee de facto starting goalie for the Leafs.

It's weird. Really weird.

Could you imagine what the post-game chatter would be like if it had been Reimer in net for this 4-1 loss?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Probably stupid to hear coming from me:

It's nights like this that make me wonder why the hell I even watch sports. I see this shit with almost every team I watch

Whatever, til next game.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Anthony Duclair was named third star apparently. That was nice of them. As usual, he was one of the few Rangers with positive numbers, which has been the case in pretty much every game he's played in.

Of course, we're also undefeated in games he doesn't play in, so...

Habs were clearly the better team across the board, as expected. We really need Stepan and Boyle to get healthy and up to speed in a hurry. The defense also seemed to take turns on who is going to be really shitty on any given night, now that Hunwick has settled into the 6D role. Tonight was Staal's turn, apparently.

Cake Boss

Banned
Fucking Legwand is a piece of shit. What a stupid cunt...

Amazing save by franchise goaltender tho. Too bad Legshit went and ruined it.

Wild's 20th powerplay of the season. Let's see if they finally get a goal.

Edit: Nope. Wonder what the record is for most powerplays to start a season without scoring.

Yawnier

Banned
You jest, shirley

But honestly, this is a guy who's posted very similar numbers to Reimer thus far, and yet has already been christened as thee de facto starting goalie for the Leafs.

It's weird. Really weird.

Could you imagine what the post-game chatter would be like if it had been Reimer in net for this 4-1 loss?

Ya I'm mostly joking, and I agree with what you say. I think Berns gets away with things that Reimer doesn't get away with in concern to that, for whatever reason I don't know.

calder

Watching some Blues/Hawks for a bit. Jets have no chance to win more than a handful of games versus the Central, every shift is just clearly a bit beyond what I've seen from the jets.

Curufinwe

The Flyers really dominated in shots and Corsi as soon as MacDonald got hurt. Detroit could barely get a shot off all night at ES.

Oh wait, that was us.

Vman

Yeo has to move him up at some point right?

Right?

Idk. What's the point when he's playing so well on the 4th and the other lines are all going well. He'll probably get opportunity's throughout games to play up. But again, who do you switch him with. Maybe Coyle at times but Coyle has done nothing to deserve a demotion. You probably just switch him at times with a guy on the 3rd.

Top Bottom