• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Ott the piece of human garbage strikes again

Actor of the year goes to Versteeg.

Dem blues fans booing an injured player, dat class

Ott is scum, as ever

Freyjadouche gonna Freyjadouche

Unfair game, only half the Hawks players were cherry picking. Can't expect them to win without exploit goals.

Blues fans in this thread in October? Must have to do with the cardinals being eliminated.

NoElYdb.gif

Game was mostly OK, really frustrated by some of the decisions on offense once they felt pressure to equalize. Mostly from glencross, not very impressed with him this season.

I'd like to throw engelland under the bus for that first goal but it was just a shitty bad bounce. Byron has had three 1 on 0 breakaways this season and had yet to capitalize, super frustrating to see.

kingslunk

Impressed the ladies with the Roussel jersey tonight. Didn't know where else to share this interesting bit of info except neogaf.

\lame

What does Canucks-GAF think of Desjardins? I did way too much research on him when he was rumored to be coming to Pittsburgh, I'm interested to see how he does.

GuessWho

I know it must be tough for leafs fan but seriously I would pray for a loss every game if I was you guys. This is a year to tank hard! It's hard to go through it, but that feeling come draft day...so good.

cube444

Leafs without a doubt have the wrong core to build around. MLSE is a joke for even bringing back Carlyle and Nonis this season. The game has clearly passed Carlyle by and they are both extensions of Burke. Ties should have been severed ages ago. For the Leafs to truly start moving forward, Carlyle and Nonis both have to go.

Leafs will never win with this core.

Top Bottom