• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

My next jersey needs to be Wingels. The guy is just killing it out there, 100% effort always and actually really skilled. I think he deserves to stick on that line with Marleau and Couture.

Whenever you post "SPREAD YOUR WINGELS" I always picture you running around the house repeating that with arms outstretched, like a kid pretending to be a plane.

It makes me really happy.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I wanna say "good game, tally ho" and all. But there was nothing to be proud of. Only shame fills me.

Title_zpsfklp5wbq.gif

RC

Banned
Ovi is such a lazy player. It's no surprise he's been pointless for the past 4 games. I lost track how many times tonight he was just waiting for an outlet price at centre ice.

Typical Ruskie.

Quick

Banned
I'm thinking of getting a Team Canada Olympic jersey. Sportchek has them on discount, and I'd get them customized.

Home or Away jersey?

Currently thinking Toews.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
I'm thinking of getting a Team Canada Olympic jersey. Sportchek has them on discount, and I'd get them customized.

Home or Away jersey?

Whichever one is the red one. I can never remember if it's the home or away one.

Clydefrog

B07EeYaCYAAm0gD.jpg

I'm surprised all the time at what people use their money on. I mean, a Sharks jersey customized to say CupsWon 00 ? You could buy a 3DS and Smash with that kind of disposable money

Jackman is a #2 star? But he's #1 in our hearts.

B06rrDqCEAARlr2.jpg:large

LOL

when Getzlaf let a 19 year old get under his skin

It's not that big of a waste considering he'll be able to wear it for a looooong time

"The Ducks have shown a lot of fight, literally, and they have sent a message that, if you're gonna beat them, you're gonna pay a price."

-Brian Hayward 2014

lmao

This is San Jose's year! They merely let Los Angeles reverse sweep them

I've got to reverse this hex I've just placed on us.

OK.

I guarantee that the Sharks will win the Cup this season and I will be really glad when they do.

If Vlasic didn't go down, Sharks would've won the series in 5. 6 tops

Need I remind the Sharks fans the real enemy?

px2mCU7.gif

Eat a bag of dicks.

Sutter%2520Unsatisfied.GIF

Home or Away jersey?

Doughty please

Top Bottom