• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Sutter%2520Unsatisfied.GIF

Doughty please
You can eat two bags of dicks.

Good to know the Violent Gentlemen shirt fits. Thinking of getting one myself as well.

I still think System of a Down is cool. Not my favorite but I still listen to them. I never really considered them nu-metal whatever that is

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Heads up for anyone looking for a hockey hat, Lids.ca and Lids.com are both having a 40% off sale today only from 10am - 1 pm and 9 pm - 12 am EST. The site is getting hammered pretty bad right now, but if you're looking for a NHL hat, it's a good time to grab one.

TUSR

Banned
Heads up for anyone looking for a hockey hat, Lids.ca and Lids.com are both having a 40% off sale today only from 10am - 1 pm and 9 pm - 12 am EST. The site is getting hammered pretty bad right now, but if you're looking for a NHL hat, it's a good time to grab one.

Bought a Canucks one. Needed a new black hat.

You were in my thoughts as I uneasily drifted off to sleep, suddenly realizing that I had left jokes on the table.

Low hanging fruit man.

Calamari41

41 > 38

This is a hell of a time to not know my hat size.

zroid

Banned
Apparently Kadri is centring Lupul and Kessel in practice today. Vs Buffalo would be a good opportunity to test this out in-game.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Larry Brooks ‏@NYP_Brooksie 25m
Kreider, asked if he was surprised to be taken off PP at skate, tells Post: "Not at all. I sucked last game."

zroid

Banned
LIFETIME DISLIKER OF HELMETS

Randy Carlyle was one of the last five players in the NHL to not wear a helmet. (As was Doug Wilson. Perhaps there’s a helmet-wearing bias for Hall of Fame criteria). Of course, doing so was actually safer according to Carlyle, who came up with the revolutionary theory that helmets cause concussions.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The #pens say that 20-year-old Olli Maatta will undergo surgery to remove a tumour from his thyroid gland. Full recovery expected.

Jesus, good to hear a full recovery is expected.

My friend is doing a study at UCLA about helmets in sports. So far it seems like helmets are a bad thing because they give people a false sense of security. Causing them to throw out caution and do stupid things like lead a charge with a helmet.

My friend is doing a study at UCLA about helmets in sports. So far it seems like helmets are a bad thing because they give people a false sense of security. Causing them to throw out caution and do stupid things like lead a charge with a helmet.

I agree with this. People using their helmets as a weapon on the field/ice. Take off the helmet, all of a sudden you aren't going max speed with reckless abandon head on.

Helmets are cool though for when a puck hits your head.

Top Bottom