• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

kingslunk

I need to convince one of my friends to skip Halloween so we can hit up that Stars Ducks game on Friday.

If all else fails I guess I could go solo.

Need game 6 redemption in person.

My comment was never about the hit itself, I think it's a clean hit as well actually. My major problem is that his helmet comes off. Just a point I wanted to reiterate after we had that very discussion yesterday. It could've been a lot worse if his head hits the ice there.

Oh I fully agree with you. I was just commenting on the hit. They need to strap those helmets on . . . not gonna help if they fly off.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So about that in person hearing
They don't HAVE to give 6+ when they offer an in-person hearing.

My understanding is that of they give 6+ it can go to an independent arbiter, and they don't want that. Seems dumb to me. Hit could have easily warranted more than 5.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
.. It'll be fine if I wear my Canucks Kesler jersey to a Habs-Ducks game in Montreal, right? Right?

Don't make me worried.

Oh my god, you just gave me my Halloween costume. Thanks bro. Imma be Corey Perry.

I'll have to take candy out of the kids' bags while pretending to put some in, though. Gotta stay in character.

Just have a bottle of water and spray water into their candy pails and just say "What? I'm helping you with the drought."

zroid

Banned
Was looking forward to watching some hockey tonight but damn there are some shitty games on today...

Kinda looking forward to seeing how the Oilers hold up against the Preds. Also I don't think I've seen the Preds play yet this year and they seem to be surprising a lot of people. Could be an interesting one.

...and well besides that there's World Series Game 7 and the Raptors season opener, so plenty to watch over here. :3

Samyy

Kinda looking forward to seeing how the Oilers hold up against the Preds. Also I don't think I've seen the Preds play yet this year and they seem to be surprising a lot of people. Could be an interesting one.

...and well besides that there's World Series Game 7 and the Raptors season opener, so plenty to watch over here. :3

Oh true, I wonder if I get the Raptors game
As for the world series, no real interest besides watching SF lose to give my buddy some shit about it.

Same, decide to stay in tonight and I'm greeted with 2 so-so games, yuck.

Might be interesting to watch Forsberg/Jones but yea...

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Browsing the NHL shop and I come across this...

p19991484p275w.jpg

Ec2TVI1.gif

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Wow, the Wings/Caps game isn't on at 5 today? They're going to actually allow a 4:30 start time for a national game? Woooo!

That street harassment thread is like a who's who of completely deaf jackasses that post on this board. God damn that shit is embarrassing.

I'M A WHITE MALE WHO WALKS DOWN THE STREET ALSO AND I'VE NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE. WHAT THEY'RE JUST PAYING A COMPLIMENT. OH SO THEY'RE NOT ALLOWED TO BE NICE HUH.

You should dress up as a ref for the game, that would be 2spooky

lmao and also im spooked

My contribution is to drink some pumpkin spice latte.

way to be a white girl

Oh my god, you just gave me my Halloween costume. Thanks bro. Imma be Corey Perry.

I'll have to take candy out of the kids' bags while pretending to put some in, though. Gotta stay in character.

Just make sure you score at the end of the night, just like Perry.

.. It'll be fine if I wear my Canucks Kesler jersey to a Habs-Ducks game in Montreal, right? Right?

Don't make me worried.

Same as wearing a Koivu jersey to a Ducks/Habs game.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
LOL at that "penalty." Glendening never touched Holtby. Wings screwed out of a goal.

Top Bottom