• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
WTF!?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHH WTF!?!??! Holby fell all by himself, Wings score, and they call it off and give Glendening a penalty!!! OMG this league is so fucking stupid.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SCREW YOUR REFS!!!!

Not even 10 minutes in and we already are getting screwed over, wonderful. Wasn't even close to a call, can't believe the ref is that blind that he couldn't tell.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SCREW YOUR REFS!!!!

Not even 10 minutes in and we already are getting screwed over, wonderful. Wasn't even close to a call, can't believe the ref is that blind that he couldn't tell.

He wasn't within 5 FEET of him. Unreal.

EVERBERG IS BACK IN THE LINEUP

iJLzI5oDHSRDJ.gif

O'reilly-Duchene-Iginla
Landeskog-MacKinnon-McGinn
Tanguay-Mitchell-Everberg
McLeod-Cliche-Talbot

Better, still not great.

manfestival

I swear, everyone is contacting me telling me they got free tickets to tomorrows game and they want to see if I want to go. Dangit... I had plans but... its the lightning

I just realized that I live in the SF bay area, the SF Giants are in the world series, game 7, live . . . and im watching hockey. And not even the sj sharks.

Eh, baseball is boring.

that's the worst call i've seen in years.

they really can't figure this out? the NHL braintrust can't put together a system that prevents this idiocy?

Top Bottom