• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Razorskin

----- ------
Nashville also got screwed by "intent to blow"

blowbirmw.gif

Samyy

I wonder how much money Chevy wasted on that, could've picked someone that could maybe actually could handle the pressure.

Acid08

Banned
I don't know I think the Sharks are close, a bit of luck and they could be in the finals any year really.

nah most years the team just straight up wouldn't have been good enough to win. Always a deficiency whether it's defense, bottom six, or goaltending.

Still think the 09 team would have made it to the Finals if half the team hadn't been playing injured coming into the playoffs.

Samyy

nah most years the team just straight up wouldn't have been good enough to win. Always a deficiency whether it's defense, bottom six, or goaltending.

Still think the 09 team would have made it to the Finals if half the team hadn't been playing injured coming into the playoffs.

Meh every team has a weak spot or two, except the Kings maybe.
Anaheim has a young D & G, Hawks have Brad Richards as their #2 C, St. Louis has Elliot as their #1 G, Dallas doesn't have a D, etc etc.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
wth is this baseball talk going on in here

literally the worst professional sport, I'd rather watch competitive chess

zroid

Banned
Everyone should go watch it live though. Games are fun and if you have a good pitcher on the mound it can be intense.

I haven't seen a game live in years because the Blue Jays are so pathetic, but my dad had season tickets in the 90s so I've been to my share. The ballpark experience can be fun for sure.

Unfortunately it was built right before that new style of stadiums became a thing

Yeah, fuck that shit. It is not the HP Pavilion. It is no the SAP Center.

It is the Shark Tank. I don't give a shit who the current sponsor is.

And it is the Shark Tank even when I go see Katy Perry there. (Which I did. I was given free tickets and it was fun.)

Quick

Banned
On the plus side, the Jays don't ever get a rain delay or a rain out.

The Rogers Centre really does look boring compared to other parks. I'm not even sure what they can do to it to make it interesting.

The surrounding area outside could use some fixing, too. There's that one statue of Ted Rogers by one of the entrances that looks really awkward just standing by itself.

Top Bottom