• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Razorskin

----- ------
That New Terminator Movie looks like dogshit.
iHRhf7q.png

Quick your avatar is a monstrosity

I love the "OH OK THAT'S TOTES COOL NOTHING TO BE ASHAMED OF" reactions to gay people coming out. It's like the least graceful way of letting everyone know how uncomfortable it makes you but how you at least recognize no one wants to hear it.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Wait are those legit pics from terminator? If you told me they were from some syfy/assylum rip off I'd believe you :( Just let the series die at this point.

Alucard

Banned
Btw, pro football is fucking terrible to watch on TV and even worse to watch live. All those commercials you see on TV? Yeah, if you're in the stands, you're literally just watching guys standing around and doing NOTHING for 2-3 minutes at a time just to see 3-5 minutes of action. (which is given in 10-15 second chunks with breaks inbetween) Bullshit sport. Sorry, America.

My wife and I went to an Alouettes/Eskimoes game this year and left at half time. I literally turned to her and said, "You wanna watch a movie instead?" (we'd gotten the tix for free from her company)

Live hockey, soccer, and baseball are the best.

Razorskin

----- ------
Wait are those legit pics from terminator? If you told me they were from some syfy/assylum rip off I'd believe you :( Just let the series die at this point.

They're just pics from a photoshoot of them in character.

Btw, pro football is fucking terrible to watch on TV and even worse to watch live. All those commercials you see on TV? Yeah, if you're in the stands, you're literally just watching guys standing around and doing NOTHING for 2-3 minutes at a time just to see 3-5 minutes of action. (which is given in 10-15 second chunks with breaks inbetween) Bullshit sport. Sorry, America.

My wife and I went to an Alouettes/Eskimoes game this year and left at half time. I literally turned to her and said, "You wanna watch a movie instead?" (we'd gotten the tix for free from her company)

Live hockey, soccer, and baseball are the best.

I keep getting offers to go to Montreal Impact games (MLS) and I've never been excited enough to go.

His dick game is too weak.

Gaborik has the weakest dick game.

WHERE ARE MY DRAGONS

Jorah isn't there to get friendzoned. :(

Those are just pictures for a magazine, although those do look terrible, I'd wait for the trailer to confirm it's going to be bad (which it probably is). I liked Terminator Salvation, it wasn't spectacular or anything, but I wish they continued that.

I didn't hate T3. Sure, it wasn't anywhere near as good as T1 or T2, but it was sincere.

Salvation would have worked if it took place on the East Coast or something. Far away from the Connors.

TG though.

Quick

Banned
Basketball is still the worst, let's be real here folks.

At least Baseball can be exciting at times. Basketball is just broken, half the time is spent watching them walk slowly up the court, or listening to whistles, garbage sport.

I like basketball, but I hate how the final couple of minutes are dedicated to the trailing team fouling to catch up. It's drags the game down badly.

Basketball is still the worst, let's be real here folks.

At least Baseball can be exciting at times. Basketball is just broken, half the time is spent watching them walk slowly up the court, or listening to whistles, garbage sport.

No one gave a shit about Basketball around here until we got a team and now it's the only thing that matters. Garbage sport indeed.

Most are intimidated by the pace of Hockey and can't follow the puck so they throw it out rather than give it a college try.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I wish the Sarah Connor Chronicles wasn't cancelled. That show was great (but no one watched it).

Season two was so good. I'm worried about going back and rewatching though, I wonder if it holds up after all of the quality shows I've watched from HBO/AMC/FX since then.

Any NHL bros in on the Evolve Alpha on X1? Want to play in like ~5-10 minutes?

Also, who has the team Crosby's Waifu in the fantasy league? Guessing Pierre or TUSR.

zroid

Banned
I wonder why they made it 3 minutes of 4v4 and 4 minutes of 3v3 though. Would have expected the opposite.

People would eventually bitch about 3 on 3 just like they do with the shootout.

Would those people have any better ideas though? Ties aren't going to happen...

ZeroGravity

3-on-3 is just as much of a skill competition as the shootout, if not worse. If implemented, coaches will do what they always do and find a way to defend against it.

So if your team was to go 3v3 for a while, who would they throw out there? One forward and two defenders? Two forwards and one defender? Pull the goalie and go 2 and 2?

Top Bottom