• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Give us Babpenis.

Dat career saver. I wouldn't be surprised if they jump ship completely in the future.

With as close as Hitch and Babs are, IF Babs goes anywhere I really wouldn't be surprised if Babs came to St. Louis after Hitch retired. Not an expectation or bet, just not surprised.

Vman

Dater got suspended. :lol

Surprised Kiszla hasn't been suspended yet, really that paper's sports staff is a complete joke.
Lol what did he do?? I hate your beat writers and it has nothing to do with the avs. Sorry you have to put up with Dater and his crap.

Lol what did he do?? I hate your beat writers and it has nothing to do with the avs. Sorry you have to put up with Dater and his crap.

He called McNabb on the Kings a pussy for his hit on Hishon from three years ago that gave him a concussion.

Cake Boss

Banned
Pierre McGuire blaming the analytics on Grigorenko being a bust, saying that he had great analytical numbers in juniors but what those nbers didn't show was his lack of heart and grit, and compete level lol.

I got to stop listening to this guy, he just caters to each audience that he talks to. He goes on TSN 1050 at 7ish in the morning being all optimistic about the Leafs then on the TSN 1200 at around 8ish he bashes them to the Ottawa audience.

Vman

He called McNabb on the Kings a pussy for his hit on Hishon from three years ago that gave him a concussion.

aDNNxRV.jpg

fallout

Gary Lawless had a column in the Winnipeg Free Press today that:
- advocated moving Buff back to D, admitting he was better there overall (albeit with a few typical Lawless caveats)
- used possession stats as evidence, in particular Corsi

I only just posted this because I was in a shock-coma for 6 hours. Next Lawless will admit he's wrong about Kane being a selfish player or something.
You're just trying to trick me into reading a Gary Lawless article, aren't you?

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
My predictions for the Pens, divined by rubbing Jagr Peanut Butter over my Crosby body pillow and reading our fate in the lumps.

1. Letang bounces back. Top 15 D in offensive output.

2. MAF enjoys a solid season but goes to the highest bidder in the offseason as the organization doesn't want to commit long term with Jarry on the horizon.

3. Beau Bennett returns from his latest injury only to be killed in his first game back when he breaks his arm in a collision with a zamboni and the protruding bone is shoved into his heart.

4. We don't acquire any top six winger help by the trade deadline.

5. The Penguins figure out what to do with Craig Adams contract when he is murdered by me in November when I get some time off.

6. Paul Martin gets traded for a 1st round pick from a contender at the trade deadline.

7. Steve Downie has a career year.

8. Erhoff puts up wild numbers on the PP and then gets wildly overpaid by Buffalo again in the offseason.

9. Crosby wins the Art Ross, Malkin barely averages a point per game.

10. We lose in the ECF.

ShaneB

Leafs tickets are ridiculously expensive, and it keeps a lot of true fans from attending games. It's too bad.

I've been to several, but usually bring bad luck with me. I also haven't bought one in a while, because I haven't wanted to pay money to watch them suck when I can do that from the comfort of my home.

Well it's the long standing joke that the people in the lower bowls are all wearing suits.

Alright Ducks-age, come in and take a knee...

The finalized 23-man roster is done.

William Karlsson and Shea Theodore (injured non-roster) made opening night.

EDIT: Eugh, Theodore is still injured. He's moved to Injured Non-Roster just to make 23.

Considering Heatley is injured... It's nearly same team as last year, with the additions of Stoner, Kesler and Thompson.

Quick gaming tangent: But I just hit Winter in The Last of Us and oh my god... This game. The character development is just simply amazing.

Then because internet just cut over to my new place I played Destiny for a bit. And I've fallen more in loathing with how generic it is.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
hey

we had a banner raising ceremony for our "host of the Olympic Canadian Hockey Gold Medal site" banner

I wish I was joking

It's reallllly fairweather to say that the Cards are the "only consistent" team in St. Louis when the Blues went 25 years without missing the playoffs from the late 70s to the mid 2000s.

True, seems like some Cardinal fans are kind of unbearable, especially your mayor and his article he had published in the New York Times.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Beyond Earth is the same price.
Crisis averted....

Steam sales better still be good though or this is bull shit.

I have Beyond Earth pre-ordered anyway, that should get me through like the next 2 years.

Samyy

I have Beyond Earth pre-ordered anyway, that should get me through like the next 2 years.

I am so happy it comes out on the day my midterms end, but, I should probably hold off getting too into it before the semester is over.....I'm screwed :(

Also looks like MODO caved and let Loov go to the Marlies.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Leafs-GAF is proud to announce our two new Assistant Captains:

Shadowkat and Samyy!

On this day let us all remember the first ballot NHL-GAF Hall of Famer Manics. He would be proud and sack lather you all.

Shadowkat and Samyy!

On this day let us all remember the first ballot NHL-GAF Hall of Famer Manics. He would be proud and sack lather you all.

I don't think he can sack lather kat, but I'm sure he would try to find a way.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

Shadowkat and Samyy!

Which member of Leafs GAF is going to be the Chris Phillips and stare down Kat/Samyy?

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Matches USD
It was 49.99 USB and now its 49.99 CAD
Ooooh! May need to jump on that now. I'll check if it's cheaper after the green man gaming discounts.

Shadowkat and Samyy!

Manics would sack lather himself...?

Ummmm...

I mean it's great! One old and one new...!

Ummmm...

<3 April Reimer?

Honestly, two good choices. A guy who is objective and knows we suck but still holds out hope. And a girl who is able to withstand Late Night and all your guys' drooling over Andi and STILL post in this thread. And she plays games?! <3 Manic...shadowkat!

Edit:
The obvious choice is Kuro.
I'll make sure you choke on the Coors Lite at the next meet up, fuckface! ^_^

Quick

Banned

Shadowkat and Samyy!

Is NHL-GAF ready for a female Assistant Captain?

#itstime
#imaginedragons
#welcometothenewpage
#tothenewpage
#welcometothenewpage
#tothenewpage
#ohhohohohoh

Top Bottom