• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

zroid

Banned
on the subject of Leafs ticket prices from earlier:

y853nxj.png

Samyy

Leafs-GAF is proud to announce our two new Assistant Captains:

Shadowkat and Samyy!

On this day let us all remember the first ballot NHL-GAF Hall of Famer Manics. He would be proud and sack lather you all.

Well this is a bit of a surprise, considering my scatching critique of you in my book Kave, but I thank you none the less! Probably will go ahead and delete that next book I was writing.

The obvious choice is Kuro.

Of course Kuro will still be an important guy in the roo...I mean thread, and we'll work with him considerably, I'm sure.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Leafs-GAF is proud to announce our two new Assistant Captains:

Shadowkat and Samyy!

On this day let us all remember the first ballot NHL-GAF Hall of Famer Manics. He would be proud and sack lather you all.

This is a surprise as I don't follow hockey quite as closely as most of you guys but I shall do my best Captain!

And congrats Samyy!

Manics would sack lather himself...?

Ummmm...

I mean it's great! One old and one new...!

Ummmm...

<3 April Reimer?

Honestly, two good choices. A guy who is objective and knows we suck but still holds out hope. And a girl who is able to withstand Late Night and all your guys' drooling over Andi and STILL post in this thread. And she plays games?! <3 Manic...shadowkat!

Well, S3 of Arrow starts tomorrow. I'm sure I'll be able to share more salmon laddering

ibdB6kYPOO2byq.gif

Is NHL-GAF ready for a female Assistant Captain?

You'll find out!

Manics-Manics-Manics
Manics-Manics-Manics
Manics-Manics-Manics
Manics-Manics-Manics

Manics-Manics
Manics-Manics
Manics-Manics

Samyy, I guess

As April, shouldn't I be in goal?

Heretic

This is a surprise as I don't follow hockey quite as closely as most of you guys but I shall do my best Captain!

And congrats Samyy!

Well, S3 of Arrow starts tomorrow. I'm sure I'll be able to share more salmon laddering

ibdB6kYPOO2byq.gif

You'll find out!

As April, shouldn't I be in goal?

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN! I need to work out...

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Bob McKenzie and Darren Dreger are joining NBC Sports hockey coverage...on the side.
Nice to see them on another network, but funny since they've made it look like they'd stay put with TSN.

Dater got suspended. :lol

Surprised Kiszla hasn't been suspended yet, really that paper's sports staff is a complete joke.
Dater is such a tool, the fact he gets paid to write about sports blows my mind.

Nice to see them on another network, but funny since they've made it look like they'd stay put with TSN.

Dater is such a tool, the fact he gets paid to write about sports blows my mind.

Red is still wrapped around Dater's troll job from the end of last year. :p Seriously though, without a rival paper in Denver after Rocky Mountain News folded the writers at the Denver Post aren't really held accountable for their, 1. Bad writing, lack of knowledge (Chambers, Kiszla) and 2. Being an ass hat (Kiszla, Dater).

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Red is still wrapped around Dater's troll job from the end of last year. :p Seriously though, without a rival paper in Denver after Rocky Mountain News folded the writers at the Denver Post aren't really held accountable for their, 1. Bad writing, lack of knowledge (Chambers, Kiszla) and 2. Being an ass hat (Kiszla, Dater).
Nah, I had no issue with that, I've been following him on Twitter ever since and all the stuff he puts out is complete trash. Comes off as a smug prick too, and like you said just a bad writer.

Top Bottom