• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Montresor

De La Rose officially going to Hamilton. That's the final cut, official roster for tomorrow will be:

Patches - DD - Parenteau
AG - Pleks - BG
Bork - Eller - Sekac
Prust - Malholtra - Weise

Emelin - Subban
Markov - Gilbert
Brolieu - Weaver

Price
Tokarski

Best lineup we've iced in years. Can't wait to watch them lose tomorrow.

I need to look up Sekac and Brolieu. Yes this lineup looks nice. I love how on the radio the other day they were saying the Leafs lineup doesn't have enough toughness. "Who's gonna fight????" Meanwhile they ignore that the Habs made it to the conference finals on skill and speed and went through the big bad bruins doing so. I, for one, am okay if the Leafs ice a 4th line that doesn't play less than 5 minutes a game.

Solo

It's Nathan Beaulieu, our first round pick a few years ago/part time bar brawler and Jiri Sekac, a Czech from the KHL who was offered an ELC by pretty much every NHL team and chose Montreal.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Jesse Spector and Adrian Dater, lol. If only they'd both go away.

The Coors Lite of Alternate Captains
Whoa..! Let's not say anything we can't take back...!
with the Rogers Gamecentre live promo until December 31st and hockeystreams....

it's gonna be a damn glorious fall.

edit: or maybe I should put hockeystreams on hold and re-activate it for January 1st.... yeah that might actually be smarter.
...why the fuck didn't I think of this...shit...

11 hours here we go...

http://media.giphy.com/media/cPxRDvlSj9QKA/giphy.gif

Busy day a head of me, hopefully it goes by fast.

Tonight, asses will be pissed in.

Go Habs go!

cherryssf2i.gif

I'm Ready.

Wait... there are teams other than the Ducks and whoever the Ducks are playing at any given moment???

What is this life?

Edit: so my research is showing me that non-Ducks teams play each other in between playing the Ducks? Do I have that right?

They compete to determine who gets the honor of eliminating the Ducks from the playoffs.

Merguson

Banned
What kind of garbage ceremony to the Leafs have lined up for the pregame?

Some sort of on-ice projection show. And Will Arnett, probably.

And maybe Komarov on the piano.

And Kessel giving out free donuts. Wait, there doesn't seem to be any donuts, strange.

True

In response to the talk about me bringing bad luck to Leafs games, here are their results in games I've gone to. The ones I can remember at least.

2000 - Leafs versus Sens (Clark ran over Tugnutt, whose mask was designed by my neighbour) - 3-3 tie, Korolev scored 2x

Leafs versus Tampa - Was 2-0 Tampa quickly, and Barasso got booed. Leafs roared back and set a recored for time lapsed with 3 goals scored. 7-3 Leafs

Leafs versus Buffalo (pre-season) - Bought tickets on my way home from buying tickets from a guy on Kijiji. 7-2 Buffalo in Toskala's first game.

Leafs versus Florida - Something crazy like 7-2 Florida

Leafs versus Dallas when Lindros suffered his wrist injury - 8-2 Dallas

Leafs versus Canes - Cam Ward shutout, 2-0

I've seen them beat the Sens and lose to Tampa, as well.

Morning lines

Lucic-Spooner-Fraser
Marchand-Bergeron-Smith
Kelly-Soderberg-Eriksson
Paille-Cunningham-Robins

Chara-Hamilton
Seidenberg-McQuaid
Krug-Miller

Krejci and Campbell are on IR, Savard finally on LTIR

It's almost here!

Montresor

Sucks to be you guys. I finish at 3pm and I'm usually home by 4:10pm-4:20pm. I can relax/chill for hours before the game even starts.

I'm a stay at home dad, so I'm not missing shit*

*Unless of course my son is a huge pain in the ass all game, which is more than likely

Cake Boss

Banned
Am I the only one that looks at the Pens and Bruins and just think meh? I think Tampa ices a better lineup than those 2 this year.

Top Bottom