• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

My sources tell me it looks like Bernier is starting tonight.

magic-8-ball_3.jpg

Drama already starting between the press/coaches and Holland:
*stolen from hfboards
Khan:

@ShepMatt
"The best 23 men did not make this team," says @AnsarKhanMLive

Babs:

@ShepMatt
Babcock, "coach has a wish list and I'm an immediate gratification guy and the manager has a plan."

@ShepMatt
Babcock, not the same team as last year...huge change. First game from last year to this year is huge

@ShepMatt
Babcock, Weiss hasn't played in two years...it's gonna take him time....

Holland really needs to go even though he got an extension, he truly is content with being mediocre and a bubble team. Give the dang coach what he wants, not to handicap him.

ShaneB

Wonder if I qualify for the free Rogers gamecenter with whatever deal my condo has with them and what that makes my account. Would be nice to have until I get back to hockeystreams in the new year.

I did it you guys! I made it through my first offseason without losing interest in the sport!

I am SO ready for tomorrow. The Stars are going to get smashed like so many starbits belched from a dying Luma's throat.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
So psyched for tonight. And isles home opener this weekend, last one ever at the Coliseum.

I won't go into those driveclub review threads, but I'll let you lot know that its a good game, reminds me a lot of PGR4, one of my fave racers from last gen. Its not as deep as Gran Turismo or an open world with traffic like Horizon or Paradise. Reviewers seem to think not being exactly like one of those is a fault for reasons I don't get. Check it out, once they get those damn servers up.

17. P.K. Subban, asked who will do the talking in big, emotional moments now that Brian Gionta is gone: “I think we look for people to do, rather than say. I mean, I’m a firm believer that usually when you’re talking in those kinds of moments, most guys aren’t really even listening…I encourage my teammates to go out there and do, lead by example. Do your talking on the ice, that’s what we need…That’s the person I want to follow.”

:lol Gorges am cry

kingslunk

I did it you guys! I made it through my first offseason without losing interest in the sport!

I am SO ready for tomorrow. The Stars are going to get smashed like so many starbits belched from a dying Luma's throat.

What the fuck are you rambling about.

Stars are going beat the hawks 3-2 tomorrow.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I'm hoping the Flyers give Andrew MacDonald the wrong flight information on their flight back home and he ends up in Abu Dhabi.

Quick

Banned
Jonas Siegel:

Projected Leafs lines vs. MTL: JVR-Bozak-Kessel. Lupul-Kadri-Kozun. Winnik-Holland-Frattin. Komarov-Santorelli-Clarkson.

Defence: Phaneuf-Robidas. Gardiner-Rielly. Percy-Polak. Goalie: Bernier.

Iginla is now an alternate captain. He had been contemplating if he wanted to or not. Still don't like the McLeod has an A, it should be Johnson, Duchene or O'reilly.

Jonas Siegel:

Projected Leafs lines vs. MTL: JVR-Bozak-Kessel. Lupul-Kadri-Kozun. Winnik-Holland-Frattin. Komarov-Santorelli-Clarkson.

Defence: Phaneuf-Robidas. Gardiner-Rielly. Percy-Polak. Goalie: Bernier.

I wouldn't mind seeing Lupul back up on the 1st line and JVR on the 2nd.

Hunter S.

Iginla is now an alternate captain. He had been contemplating if he wanted to or not. Still don't like the McLeod has an A, it should be Johnson, Duchene or O'reilly.

Good, Iginla deserves it due to experience.

I like McCleod even though he is dirty because he leads by action. Kick butt to win!!!

Cake Boss

Banned
#Flames lines versus #Canucks :
Glencross-Colborne-Hudler;
Raymond-Backlund-Bouma;
Gaudreau-Byron-Jones;
Bollig-Stajan-McGrattan

:lol

Hunter S.

McLeod nor Bordeleau destroyed Cooke after his knee on Barrie, so what good are they?
Sakic and Roy clearly said the team is trying to get tougher. McCleod is already like that, so he clearly represents part of what the team believes it takes to win. You do not have to injure to be tough it just happens in a rough game. Intentional kneeing is a whole different level. It is called tuggishness.

Cake Boss

Banned
I don't know what else they want Sven to do [to make the team]. A trade would be the best for everyone involved and that's what I'm hoping for. I think we're done with Calgary.

lol Sven Bartchie's dad and agent want a trade.

Leafs fans on HFBoards are the best. These guys are bonkers, and easy to trigger

They are absolutely salty against Avalanche because we always refuse their proposals to trade them the likes or O'reilly for scraps. Then they go around with a vendetta to state how overrated he is at every opportunity, it's great. It is true that whole site is pretty bad community wise though, there's some really annoying Avalanche fans.

Top Bottom