• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

I want Ron, Healy, Hrudey, PJ, Weekes and Friedman back.

Kyper and MacLean are great on Hockeycentral at noon but they're absolutely gash here.

"Oh, I scored? Neat."

1+Tommy+Wingels.jpg

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I'm glad the Sharks-Kings game is in intermission right now. I'm ready for the intense awkwardness of whatever the hell this Hatsune Miku segment is going to be on Letterman. Expecting cringe TV at its finest.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
damn, the refs are getting all the calls right this game so far

I don't know how to feel

geeko

Man, it's great to have hockey back. Let's start this right.

Spread your wings and fly baby!
My man, Patty McMarleau!
Spread your wings and fly #2!!
Ni ni ni Nieto!

Eat shit LA.

zroid

Banned
I'm glad the Sharks-Kings game is in intermission right now. I'm ready for the intense awkwardness of whatever the hell this Hatsune Miku segment is going to be on Letterman. Expecting cringe TV at its finest.

I didn't know that was tonight. Dis gun b gud.

Watched the Leafs game. It was a mixed bag, for sure.

Some players had pretty good games, but the team was too sloppy overall. They weren't aggressive enough at times on the PK, Bernier let in that really weak one and Kessel just didn't have it.

I liked how Polak played for the most part, and Rielly was really good out there. Dion...ehhhh...

Of course, the Habs had to get a lucky deflection and score a fluke goal to win it. The Leafs had just tied it up. Of course that'd happen.

F-ing Leafs. F-ing Habs.

Surprised to see it's 4-0 San Jose, though. Then again, maybe L.A. got complacent after seeing their banner rise and remembering their Stanley Cup victory. I was playing DriveClub and just turned it on.

Top Bottom